Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 149 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2017, 08:40 AM   #1481
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Also, let's not forget that, prior to this, Ty had flat out stated "No" when OP asked if Ty would send her a Purple Albino (due to no blues having been produced, and only purples were, according to Ty). Since Ty was adamant about not sending a purple, to the OP, (since, in Ty's words, the Purple was valued at $2000, or $2500, more than a blue) the OP would have had no reason to think a purple was going to be sent if he did not communicate that to her.

~~~~

Old 04-25-2017, 08:42 AM   #1482
Pasodama
Do not know how/why the "embarrassed" icon ended up in the subject line of my post.
It should not be there.

~~~~

Old 04-26-2017, 07:11 PM   #1483
jcarrender
I only know of Ty from other friends who are breeders and he has always had a great reputation with them. Does anyone have any idea why he would risk all of that for what should be a small sum of money to him? It just seems so weird. I read the entire post and realize there were other factors it just seems weird.

Old 04-26-2017, 08:08 PM   #1484
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarrender View Post
I only know of Ty from other friends who are breeders and he has always had a great reputation with them. Does anyone have any idea why he would risk all of that for what should be a small sum of money to him? It just seems so weird. I read the entire post and realize there were other factors it just seems weird.
Misplaced foolish pride and arrogance..........

Old 04-26-2017, 10:44 PM   #1485
tlmoon
Justin, it sure looks like ego. Certainly not a rational, sensible decision.

Old 04-27-2017, 06:37 PM   #1486
Deer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarrender View Post
Based on the evidence that had been presented and his post here. My guess is he got annoyed at her for asking questions and it escalated when she tried to collect on his contest terms and he blew up at her because of it. After that, it seems like he simply has too much pride getting in the way and it isn't allowing him to see clearly enough to accept that he was wrong.

Sad to say, he's failed many times in this incident at being the "bigger man" one expects from any properly run business.

Old 04-27-2017, 07:21 PM   #1487
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer View Post
he simply has too much pride getting in the way and it isn't allowing him to see clearly enough to accept that he was wrong.
Too much pride ??? Are you kidding ?? Mr. Parks has no pride ... if he did he would have never treated Michelle like this and would have given her the tegu that she won or paid her the $3000.00

( I can't say what I really want to say about him because I don't want another infraction )

Old 04-27-2017, 08:09 PM   #1488
Deer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Too much pride ??? Are you kidding ?? Mr. Parks has no pride ... if he did he would have never treated Michelle like this and would have given her the tegu that she won or paid her the $3000.00

( I can't say what I really want to say about him because I don't want another infraction )
Pride is a sin for a reason, let's not forget that. It's not a good trait in large doses because being "too proud" means never being able to admit your mistakes and boy has he ever made mistakes with this situation.

Old 04-27-2017, 08:20 PM   #1489
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer View Post
Pride is a sin for a reason, let's not forget that. It's not a good trait in large doses because being "too proud" means never being able to admit your mistakes and boy has he ever made mistakes with this situation.
Katie,
You Nailed It!

Extremely Well Put!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 04-27-2017, 09:51 PM   #1490
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post

Well put Jim. The word "proud" should only be used in the context of people who earned the right to feel that way. Ty doesn't feel pride. Self entitlement, maybe. Self absorbed, definitely. Holier than thou, absolutely! Misogynistic...hmmm. One thing is for sure. This site works. I wouldn't buy Jack Squat from that creep.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu