Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 156 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2017, 02:35 PM   #1551
athenas friends
i was under the impression this case was over and done with
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2017, 03:17 PM   #1552
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by athenas friends View Post
You might want to go back and read the entire thread, this is far from over...

Hope that helps.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-03-2017, 03:38 PM   #1553
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
maybe ty being so wrapped up in the "I'm a high paid wig in the lizard world and everybody loves me" has him believing he is untouchable. i honestly hope the courts destroy him. he is the poster child for someone who needs to realize he is far from untouchable. he just blatantly goes about his business and post things publicly that anyone else in his situation would think long and hard about. again...he thinks he is untouchable. i cant wait for the day when you cost him lots of money and his reputation michelle. that will likely be the sweetest taste of success you will ever experience!
I know he is no longer held in high regards in most of the circles I frequent locally. I've made a point of spreading this story and referring interested parties to this forum, so they can see the evidence for themselves.

Old 05-03-2017, 03:51 PM   #1554
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by athenas friends View Post
No the case in mass was dismissed at my request without prejudice because it should be in Fl court.

Ty filed a defamation case against me so it is and will still be going on for a while

Old 05-03-2017, 04:49 PM   #1555
filenamex5100
I cant help but think this is costing you some money. I know court cost and legal fees can be a bit extreme but perhaps your attorney will take the case on contingency. The cost doesnt matter to them if your case is strong. They will recoop that money plus some.
Punitive damages are whats going to really play in your favor. That will be massive compared to the actual damages.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:34 PM   #1556
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
I cant help but think this is costing you some money. I know court cost and legal fees can be a bit extreme but perhaps your attorney will take the case on contingency. The cost doesnt matter to them if your case is strong. They will recoop that money plus some.
Punitive damages are whats going to really play in your favor. That will be massive compared to the actual damages.

Funny you say that because we talked about that possibility.
Some lawyers do by the hour , some do flat rate, some do a contingency and some do do partial retainer and part contingency.
My lawyer is reasonable.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:59 PM   #1557
filenamex5100
Partial contingency sounds like once you hit a certain amount out of pocket, they will then take it on contingency. I would assume you are at that leval already so your funds are unlimited.

Its typical of people/organizations with alot of money to drag things out in hopes youll go away due to financial burden. Seems ty has under estimated you in that regard. Specially now if its being taken on a contingency basis. :-)

Old 05-04-2017, 12:25 AM   #1558
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegusaurus View Post
Yup, quite the ego. He actually thinks he has the power to be able to either talk everyone into boycotting this site or even create his own competing site to knock this one out of business. You all need to go to his facebook page and read the stuff there.
If he thinks the posters are agents for this site, he misunderstands both agency law and the CDA.

Old 05-04-2017, 12:27 AM   #1559
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Heilbrunn View Post
If he thinks the posters are agents for this site, he misunderstands both agency law and the CDA.
I think I read his post too fast,he seems to be referring to the admins. Never mind.

Old 05-04-2017, 09:05 PM   #1560
Deer
Hmm. Straight from him the defamation complaint was purely retaliatory. Hope OP saves those comments, judges REALLY like when people make false complaints purely out of retaliation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu