Glenn Smith (Snakesmith) = Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2006, 11:31 AM   #1
jkobylka
Lightbulb Glenn Smith (Snakesmith) = Good Guy

I just completed a transaction with Glenn Smith. I purchased a female 50% het pied from Glenn. The animal was in excellent condition and came with maticulate records as well as all original genetic paperwork. I am very happy with the deal.

Thanks Glenn.

Justin

Old 09-07-2006, 09:15 PM   #2
SnakeSmith
Thanks Justin...

Thanks for the prompt payment and great communication. I hope she turns out to be a het.!

Glenn Smith

Old 03-21-2007, 05:28 PM   #3
ReptileEmpire
Thumbs up

Just wanted to add to this, I just purchased two hets from Glenn, and he was great to deal with. They arrived in great condition and included all of the paperwork. He also sent me all of their records, which is something that is great to have but not everyone remembers to send. Thanks again Glenn!

Casey Tevebaugh

Old 01-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
wyldwurm
Thumbs up

I bought a Sunglow gecko from Glenn today. Price was very reasonable and the gecko is PERFECT, bright and healthy! Service was great and he even let me pick it up instead of having to pay shipping! I would not hesitate to buy from Glenn again.
Thanks very much Glenn!

Old 07-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
bkelley02
Great transaction!

Just purchased 3 Leopard Gecko's from Glenn and couldn't be happier. Great package price, all appeared healthy and plump and Glenn was great to purchase from. He took all the time I needed to answer my questions without once putting me off or acting like I was bothering him. Will definitely look to buy from him again. He goes by Country Gecko on the geckoforums.net.

Thanks again Glenn for taking the time to talk to me and answer all my questions as well as for the 3 beautiful little girls. My daughter loves them.

Brian Kelley

Old 07-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
Chevmysta88
I baught 4 awsome temp sexed female from him a few weeks back.
Awsome price super nice geckos but one problem one was a male.
I didnt mention anything because I was actually looking to get another male.
So it all was fine and I would love to but more geckos from him.
Thanks, Glenn

Old 07-31-2010, 08:28 AM   #7
SnakeSmith
Brian and Chevy,

Thank you both or the kind words! Brian, it was nice talking with you, and again, keep me posted on your upcoming hatchlings! Chevy, I'm glad you're happy with your leos too!

Glenn

Old 11-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #8
wyldwurm
Just completed another transaction with Glenn. This time, we picked up a couple bearded dragons which are absolutely perfect! Great color, healthy and stunning looking! As usual, Glenn was MORE than helpful and answered any questions we had. I could not be happier. My grandson is going to come home from school to a wonderful surprise!
Thanks Glenn, again you've exceeded expectations with your awesome animals! Rest assured, they will be spoiled rotten and very well cared for! Thank you!

Old 03-11-2014, 01:58 PM   #9
Jason_G
I just received a Bearded Dragon from Glenn and I am very happy with the transaction. Communication was excellent and the dragon looks very healthy and well cared for. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks again Glenn.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:15 PM   #10
SnakeSmith
Thanks Jason!

He's an awesome dragon and I hope he does well for you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!