Dan Scolaro bad guy. - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:10 PM   #151
Dan Scolaro
Yea, well you said it not me.

The snake showed bone cells because it was strangled by the other in the bag. What else would you expect to find? Oh, no parasites and no bacteria was discovered either.

Any continued guess work is only sheer stupidity.

Email and I will put you in contact with a different customer who examined both pairs I had the week I shipped the snakes and his snakes are fine as is the other that strangled its bagged mate. He will confirm the snake was quite healthy and strong with no signs of any illness. Email and make the call or go back to your video games.

So no IBD virus, only piss poor attempts from idiots who are trying to find dirt but only finding out they are lower than most think of them in the first place.

Dan

Old 04-15-2008, 10:13 PM   #152
The BoidSmith
Quote:
The snake showed bone cells because it was strangled by the other in the bag. What else would you expect to find?

Old 04-15-2008, 10:18 PM   #153
ravensgait
Funny how even Dan doesn't mention who the person is.. Randy

Old 04-15-2008, 10:18 PM   #154
Lucille
Dan, in your own words you stated that the report did show IBD cells. Now it's bone cells. Explain?

Old 04-15-2008, 10:19 PM   #155
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
Chuck (Liar, Coward) Kimmel,
Bring it on!

Randal
Patience, right now this issue with Dan is more important than your petty theft. Go take your geritol and I'll get back to you soon.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:19 PM   #156
hhmoore
Dan - YOU were the one that stated the report showed IBD. That was the comment that got my attention. As I stated earlier, I don't generally involve myself with things on the BOI...but if somebody is admitting that a snake he shipped tested positive for IBD, it gets my attention.
You post contradictory statements, then wonder why people pick them apart?
And you say we're the idiots....

Old 04-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #157
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
I agree. Though I suppose it makes as much sense as the strangulation causing the IBD cells.
Kinda makes me wonder what the report said...and why Dan (S) can't get his story straight.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:23 PM   #158
lanceheads
Better back up the theft charge Kimmel.
Oh, of course you can't, that whats makes you a liar!
hahahahahahahahahha!
Stick with the topic Chuck, it's about Dan, not me and not you.
Pay attention

Old 04-15-2008, 11:09 PM   #159
Dan Scolaro
Randy: Call and/or email and I will give you the contact information as I do not want to post his name and number of the other buyer but he saw both pairs and will attest they were all quite healthy. I saw him at a reptile show a couple weeks ago and he said both were double sized and doing great and thanked me for such wonderful animals at a great price.

Dan

Old 04-15-2008, 11:16 PM   #160
Dan Scolaro
Harald, there is no story. Shipped 3 boas, 2 in a bag (pair of costa ricans) and one in another bag. All received well except one of the 2 in the bag looked strangled and disfigured. Buyer sent it off for an exam and the exam said it had no parasites, no bacteria, and had bone cells present which obviously came from the snake being strangled by its mate in the bag. Gave the guy back more than half his money and the other snake is fine and no virus was indicated in the other snake. All is well with it and its cage mates.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!