Inquiry MJC Serpents... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
lillyorchid
MJC Serpents...

Has anyone done business with MJC Serpents (mjcballpythons@yahoo.com) located in Connecticut?

Old 10-02-2014, 08:02 PM   #2
lillyorchid
Anyone done business with Mindy J Comeau?

Old 10-02-2014, 08:08 PM   #3
btrfly1218
I purchased a adult female norm breeder size at the beginning of summer and she is in perfect health. Mindy was awesome, she still checks up on "creepa" and answers my sometimes dumb questions lol. I am watching for more bps when she decides to sell

Old 10-02-2014, 08:13 PM   #4
Siphon
I have not personally done business with Mindy, but I can offer a character reference. She is knowledgeable and active in the hobby via social media, and I have heard nothing but great things about both her and her animals. I would give a transaction with her a vote of confidence.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:49 PM   #5
patmitchell374
I've got two boas from Mindy and they are both doing amazing looking forward to getting another snake soon.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:53 PM   #6
countrybooboa
I have done business with Mindy she is beyond trustworthy anytime I asked about the snake I purchased she always sent pictures. My snake was healthy and everything she said she was I would do business with her again.
Teresa Holody

Old 10-02-2014, 08:56 PM   #7
Moonlight_Reptiles
Boas

I have bought one boa from minds and due to a thermostat malfunction I lost her. My father also bought a boa from her and she is still going strong with a great feeding response

Old 10-02-2014, 09:23 PM   #8
redhood23
I sold Mindy a calico ball python a few months back and got nothing but positive vibes from her. She is very well versed and educated when it comes to snakes. She is a great girl! A++++ buyer!

Old 10-04-2014, 12:38 AM   #9
bobbafett
I'd be hesitant to buy from her.

She just recently posted in her group on facebook about a snake in her collection dying of IBD.

She readily admitted that she never had a necropsy on the snake done.

During that time, after an unexplainable death, she continued to buy and sell more animals and never disclosed the death in her collection.

When confronted, she blocked everyone who tried to give her information.

She also just recently had her collection up for sale for 3000. She claims it was because she had to move. Once the IBD story hit, she took her ads down.

While it probably wasn't IBD, she still had a snake die, had the snake that was in contact with that snake with her collection, an didn't disclose it to others.

Just seems shady to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-04-2014, 01:29 AM   #10
lillyorchid
Oh wow. Yet she still has ad's up on Craigslist selling her animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!