WTB: Pet Female BD Baby or very Young, Bright Colors for Son. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 02-21-2011, 05:15 AM   #1
1 BLOWN V8
WTB: Pet Female BD Baby or very Young, Bright Colors for Son.

Hey all:

I have been trying very hard to find a good Pet BD Female for my severe asthmatic son. He can not have any type of pets at all, except reptiles. The wife will not allow a snake. His best friend got a beautiful Female BD red/orange Leatherback, trans and my son feel in love with her. So I have been trying hard to find one and have had no luck. They just seem to be out of my price range or just to plain for his taste. I did get him a brand new awesome 4X4 custom front glass case with everything needed for his birthday. Well 2 months now and still no luck on getting him the BD he wants.

I have $200 and that is it. Every time I try to get a little extra cash something always comes up. So if you have one that you would work with the price please PM me. I am in California.

Also no tail nips or missing toes please.

PM or email me with info and pics to: stangfan2u@msn.com

Thanks Ken
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #2
Beardiefreak26
i would check out www.rockinardragons.com

Old 02-21-2011, 12:20 PM   #3
HeatherN
<http://www.blazindragons.com/Available_Dragons.htm>
Happy Hunting

Old 02-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #4
gennist
check out dachiu.com they have some nice reasonable dragons

Old 02-23-2011, 03:43 AM   #5
1 BLOWN V8
Anyone???

I could maybe even try to work out payments and would put $200 down now by paypal gift and would really like to have someone trust me enough to send the BD now so my son can start raising it to be his pet since it is the only pets he can have. and give me a month or two to pay the rest. I know in todays world it makes it hard to trust peole. I do have a ebay account for over 10 years and I have 100% perfect feedback of 1,142 so maybe that would show a little about me. I wish times where not so tough but I am doing the best I can for my Son and I.

Anything would be much apperciated.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-23-2011, 04:35 AM   #6
august quion
I have a clutch of hypo tangrine tiger leathers due early march if your son is intrested I will give you one of the nicer ones if he can wait just pay shipping + mabe $5 for shipping suplies wont be much im in bay area CA (wont be as nice as some of these hypo/trans reds out there but still will be a nice dragon. I have a orange tiger he can have now nothing real special but still a nice pet.

Old 02-23-2011, 04:57 AM   #7
born2ride#56
I have a 20 clear nail hypo pastel 10inch beardie Id part with. Bright yellow with some red/orange. I can send pics if your interested also i am local & make trips down to LLL reptile in menifee every once ina while so we could meet up. let me knw.

Old 02-23-2011, 05:10 AM   #8
1 BLOWN V8
Could you both send me some pics, I greatly apperciate you both posting. Thanks again Ken

My email is: stangfan2u@msn.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-23-2011, 05:22 AM   #9
born2ride#56
sent you acouple. thanx

Old 02-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #10
thestranger101
I just posted a leathback male for 75.00. He is a great dragon and would be a great pets and less than half what you are trying to spend. And a female for 100.00. I can do both dragons Shipped for 200.00.

Mike
sunshinedragons.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!