New girl, and what a looker! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-18-2015, 05:22 PM   #1
Scooter1685
New girl, and what a looker!

Just paid for a new boa from Frank Martin. She hasn't arrived yet, but I'm super excited and just had to show her. She's a hypo jungle possible het Kahl. Mom was a sugar pastel, Dad was an orangegasm super hypo jungle het Kahl. I'll be sure to post pictures of her once she arrives.
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2015, 06:54 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
very beautiful baby, you can definitely see the jungle in that one

Old 08-19-2015, 05:27 PM   #3
Scooter1685
Thanks April, that's about what I thought, lol. Shipped out a little while ago, and she'll be arriving tomorrow. I'm super excited! Have to get my camera out so I can post pictures when she gets here.

Old 08-19-2015, 11:02 PM   #4
Snakesitter
Great pickup, Tyrel. Congrats!

Old 08-20-2015, 12:42 PM   #5
Scooter1685
Well, she arrived about half an hour ago. She's absolutely stunning, more so than I expected. I wish I could post pictures, but my laptop recently decided it was through with life and my wife's computer doesn't like my camera. It's also possible the user is more than a little inept, heh . I'll see what I can do about getting some up in the near future.

Old 08-21-2015, 04:50 PM   #6
Scooter1685
Just a quick update. After taking a day to relax and adjust to her new home, she ate this morning. There was a whole lot of hissing and defensive biting first, which was a little humorous but will require a bit of time to resolve, and now she is curled up on the warm side of her new enclosure.

My daughter insisted that Candy would be a great name for her. My wife really hated that idea, and in the end we named her Miris. It's the Irish word for sweet.

Going to give her a few days to relax and digest before I start to handle her at all. I'm super excited. She is very pink and absolutely stunning. Can't wait to give everyone a look once I can post pictures.

Old 08-21-2015, 05:35 PM   #7
Scooter1685
Whoops. Messed that one up a little and can't edit it yet. The name is Milis. My fingers got ahead of me.

Old 08-23-2015, 04:58 PM   #8
joshc24
She is awesome!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!