SOLD!! Female T- Albino Red Blood Python - Make Offer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 09-03-2018, 07:31 PM   #1
elena
Female T- Albino Red Blood Python - Make Offer

For sale: 550g female T- Albino Red Blood Python, produced by NERD. This girl has excellent red background color, with yellow markings dorsally and bright whites on the sides. She's definitely an eye-catcher. She feeds on f/t small rats consistently. In addition to her good looks, she has a very mellow temperament and can be easily handled.

I was asking $400, but I am now considering all offers. Shipping anywhere in the lower 48 is available, weather permitting, or she can be picked up locally in the Chicago area.

Not interested in trades at this time unless you have a Freedom Breeder 66-4 in good condition. I'd trade her and some $$$ for that. Local only on that trade.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2018, 07:32 PM   #2
elena
One more, full body.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!