For Sale Exceptional Batik Red Blood!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 10-09-2018, 11:09 AM   #1
Jeff Godbold
Exceptional Batik Red Blood!!!!!

This is the last of my Red Blood Python Group. Although I'm sure I'll miss him, I think he should go to someone looking to put his genetics to good use. Here are the details and I must say, he is OUTSTANDING in person!

Produced By: Nick Bottini (parent pics provided with sale)
Species: Red Blood Python
Morph: Batik
Sex: Male
DOB: 2018
Feeding: F/T whatever you OFFER!
Temperament: Very laid back...never struck.
Price: $350 Shipped

Honestly, this guy is a really nice animal. For just being a single gene, his colors would enhance ANY project! Please read my terms below so you are aware of what comes or does NOT come with your purchase.

Terms:

Military Discount:
​If you are currently serving in a branch of the US military, or are a military veteran, please show proof of service (typically in the form of ID) for an additional $25 off the purchase price. While this may not be much, it is still my way of saying thank you for your service and your sacrifice. I do not have words to describe my gratitude, but I can honestly say that it is because of you, that I even have the freedom to enjoy a hobby such as this. I, a fellow American, owe you everything. Please take this as a humble thank you for all that you've done. God Bless America...

​Guarantee:
​All sales are final (except for DOA's). This includes deposits. There are a number of circumstances beyond my control once your animal arrives and is introduced to your collection and husbandry methods. Unless the animal arrives DOA, I will be unable to offer a refund. Having said that, I stand behind the health of my animals 100% and represent them exactly as they are. References can be provided for new customers so please don't hesitate to ask; and most importantly, buy with confidence.
All animals are represented as free of external parasites, feeding consistently, and are otherwise healthy to the best of my knowledge. I offer support and phone correspondence for the life of the animal if assistance is ever needed. My goal is to have the animal thrive for you as it has thrived under my care.

​Shipping :
​All animals are shipped next day via FedEx, using ShipYourReptiles. I will not use any other service. The buyer pays shipping unless otherwise stated. Live arrival is only guaranteed when shipped FedEx hub to FedEx hub. If you request an animal arrive at your door, the live arrival guarantee is void. If an animal does arrive DOA (due to shipping, and the animal was shipped hub to hub within the time frames agreed upon), then I must be notified within 2 hours of delivery for the guarantee to be honored. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE. Please email me at:
godboldexotics AT gmail DOT com

Full disclosure - In over 15 years of shipping reptiles, I have only ever had 1 DOA, and funds were reimbursed immediately to the buyer. Future DOA's will always be handled on a case-by-case basis and if photos are not provided of top/bottom of animal, outside/inside of box, as well as when you opened the box, there will be NO reimbursement.

​Payment:
​​Payments are accepted via cash, money order or Paypal (+3% service charge) ONLY. If you choose to pay through Paypal (my preferred method), please email payment to godboldexotics AT gmail DOT com, PLUS the 3% service charge. If you choose to pay through sending cash or money order, there will be 1-wk hold placed on the animal to make sure funds clear. All animals must be paid in full before shipping unless otherwise stated.

​Sexing Policy:
​I guarantee the sex of the animal for 7 days. Beyond that, it's no longer my responsibility. I do my best and am rarely wrong on sexing, but mistakes do happen on occasion. If the sex is wrong within that 7 days, I'll offer a credit towards a future purchase or take the animal back. "Probable male or female" is NOT a sex guarantee.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-21-2018, 01:35 PM   #2
Jeff Godbold
Still available
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!