Biak Tree Monitor Illness - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-26-2020, 05:34 PM   #1
arex83
Biak Tree Monitor Illness

I have a 2 year old male Kordensis that has suddenly stopped eating and become lethargic and severely bloated along his abdomen 1 day after being fed from a new batch of dubia roaches that were ordered online (typically eats dubias, mealworms, crickets, occasional ground turkey, pinky, and eggs). He is still defecating and drinking water from his bowl as of this morning but he is looking more tired by the hour. My exotic animal vet will not be able to see him until tomorrow but I am very concerned. Nothing else has changed in his habitat. Lives in a PVC cage with humidity of 70%, basking spot of 105F, and a UVB and heat bulb. Has anyone experienced anything like this before? I'm extremely worried that he is going to crash overnight. The only reassuring thing is that he is still drinking water to keep himself hydrated and that he is stooling and thus hopefully not obstructed?

Old 06-30-2020, 01:36 PM   #2
Princewampire
Any updates on your monitors?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!