Beautiful ferret for sale + cage + extras - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 07:16 AM   #1
(hed)420
Beautiful ferret for sale + cage + extras

Must sell quick! Moving in acouple weeks. Asking $100 or best offer. Willing to trade. Mostly interested in african fat tail geckos.

For more pictures and info please visit website.
http://ferret.thruhere.net/

leoslizards@yahoo.com

If you can't see the pictures, contact me and I'll email them to you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2006, 10:42 PM   #2
(hed)420
He's half albino, half normal. Check out my website for more info and pics.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2006, 11:19 PM   #3
(hed)420
Must sell him fast! I'm moving in a week so I must find him a new home asap. I also reduced the price to $80 USD obo. Willing to trade for anything, just email me. I also noticed that alot of people just ignore the website because they can't view it properly so I made it more user friendly and I added a link to a page with just the text info on it. If you still can't see it, email me and I'll send you the info and pics if needed. If he doesn't sell by the end of the week, he's free to nice home.

http://ferret.thruhere.net/

leoslizards@yahoo.com

Ps. Put the word " Ferret " in the emails title so that I can find it faster.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2006, 11:29 PM   #4
Rebel Dragons
If you run out of time and can't find him a home, here is a link to a ferret rescue in your area. Ferret Rescue They come highly recommended and will find your ferret a great home if you need to utilize their services.

And just so you know, the ferret is actually a blaze, not an albino/normal.

Old 08-01-2006, 08:02 PM   #5
(hed)420
OK thank you Rebel Dragons
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-01-2006, 08:25 PM   #6
Rebel Dragons
No problem.

Good luck!!!

Old 08-19-2006, 04:22 AM   #7
(hed)420
Beautiful BLAZE ferret for sale,cage,extrasONE DAY ONLY!8/19/06Then he goes to shelte

Well, he hasn't sold yet. A couple people emailed me but they all lived way yoo far. Even some people from the UK wanted him but I wasn't willing to ship him especially over seas.

Anyways, my time has ran out! So I have reduced his price to $50 or best offer I'm also willing to trade. (Animals or electronics.) today only! 8/19/06. Local pickup in Miami Florida ONLY!

He'll go to a local ferret shelter on sunday (8/20/06) if no one wants him.
I'de hate to see him go to an orphanage so please grab him now while you can.

Includes everything you see in the pictures.

Please visit http://www.itemsforsale.thruhere.net/. You can contact me at greatdeals_2007@yahoo.com or call me at (305)386-6001 and ask for Leo.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2006, 04:20 PM   #8
Fangthane
Man it really sucks that you're so far away. I'd take him in a second if you were closer to Pa. Good luck finding a home for it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread