Male Black Throat and male Water Monitor w/ CAGES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 11-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #1
varanman
Male Black Throat and male Water Monitor w/ CAGES

Here I have a 1 year old male Water Monitor and just few inches shy of 5 feet. He has tons of growing to do and with that being said, will grow into a very large lizard. I've had him since he was a baby and have tons of pictures of him growing up. Large (very large) Melamine cage is included along with bedding, lights, water tub, and hide spot. Asking 550$ with the cage FIRM.

Next I have a 4 foot almost year old male Black Throat male. Also lives in a very large enclosure as well. Asking 650 firm with enclosure.

These are both males for sure and I will attempt to catch pictures of them everting the hemipenes next time they defecate. Both animals have FULL TAILS and FULL CLAWS. Fed on a mostly rat diet that i breed on my own a long with superworms, ground turkey once or twice a month mixed with vitamins, and roaches. Both monitors are aggressively eating as you can see in pictures. If interested, please contact me for more pictures as I have plenty. Cages pictured are old cages and since then have moved into larger cages that will be sold with the monitors.

Located in Southern California. Not willing to ship, or meet halfway and not interested in trades unless you have a Crocodile Monitor.

Call/text 914 294 9645
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!