THE SUPER BLACK PASTEL PIED IS FINALLY HERE!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-23-2008, 08:15 PM   #11
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
Marlboro light menthols. You sending me a carton? I know Ian is the MAN! One of many Great Men in this business.. You Are NOT ONE OF THEM! HAHA.. So stop acting like it..
John,

You are my idol!

Jamie

Old 08-23-2008, 09:00 PM   #12
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
John,

You are my idol!

Jamie
Take a close look at this post People. I have never sold or bought from Jamie. How or Why can he say "John,

You are my idol!" Here is how.. I say whats on my mind. Is that wrong? I'm not affraid to tell the truth if someone is a Scumbag. "not saying in this thread Josh is one" I'll save that for another thread.. I could careless if I offend anyone, I will not and dont put up with people bad mouthing my friends as long as I know they are legit, If I find out you are a scumbag, Even if you are a so called friend I'LL dime you out.. Take me or leave me lol! I'll never change..

Old 08-23-2008, 09:38 PM   #13
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
I'll post the ones I have. Unless you'd rather wait for Josh to post the pics of an animal he hasnt even seen yet.......
Now that is funny?

C'mon Josh, you posted this one SEVERAL sites and people are getting a bit impatient that you announced Ian's animal with no photos.
Something like this should have a photo with it.

Old 08-23-2008, 10:24 PM   #14
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
what does any of this have to do with the price of chicken feed in Alabama?
Oh~ yes~ thats right. About as much as it has to do with a Super Black Pastel Pied.

PICS?

Old 08-24-2008, 03:06 AM   #15
johns6068
Jasballs Is Awsome. I haven't met him in person yet. But I love those views just posted =) A real straight shooter So how about those pic's Jas??????

Old 08-24-2008, 01:32 PM   #16
NorthernRegius.com
I really am looking forward to those pics of the Oreo Ball (well, that's what I'd call 'em anyways). Congrats to Ian!

Old 08-24-2008, 03:15 PM   #17
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
Thanks for explaining. Carry on.

Just an after-thought:

The GGC may be easily brought. Everyone deserves to start with an "A+" (just something that I learned in school) It's whether or not one keeps that grade that counts. One way to (IMO) to keep track of the bad guys is not to buy from anyone that doesn't display the GGC..at least that's how I saw the vision.

It could have been a way to reduce scammers if used right.

Now back to your regular activities.
So if someone is not displaying the GGC in their profiles or websites they are not a good guy worth buying from? I know alot of good guys who do not display the GGc and I would send them money anytime.

Old 08-24-2008, 03:22 PM   #18
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
So if someone is not displaying the GGC in their profiles or websites they are not a good guy worth buying from? I know alot of good guys who do not display the GGc and I would send them money anytime.
Good point. There really isn't any requirement for a GGC that verifies whether a seller is a good guy or not. Just that they have a name, address and phone #. REAL good guys are verifiable by their history as sellers. Of course there can always be the odd exception to the rule like TSE where someone appeared to have a good reputation and then screwed people.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:34 PM   #19
MikeAnthony
Does this snake really exist?

Old 08-24-2008, 06:47 PM   #20
Serafim
Yes it does exist. I have been told they are waiting for a first shed before photos are posted.. I have not seen it personally but I know the info is legit

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!