THE SUPER BLACK PASTEL PIED IS FINALLY HERE!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-24-2008, 07:52 PM   #21
NorthernRegius.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
... REAL good guys are verifiable by their history as sellers.
Agreed, but for the new guy or hobbyist? I do think the good guy cert. is nice to have. I have it & I look for it &/or check the BOI when I do business.

Back to the topic- who all has seen the hatchling(s)? Details would be great until pics arrive.

Old 08-24-2008, 10:28 PM   #22
Ed Clark
Its called the"Soccer Ball"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernRegius.com
I really am looking forward to those pics of the Oreo Ball (well, that's what I'd call 'em anyways). Congrats to Ian!

Old 08-24-2008, 10:32 PM   #23
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAnthony
Does this snake really exist?
Yes it does and it is spectacular, I had the little jewell in my hands this weekend.

I think Ian will release pics when HE's ready.

This is another first for Ian and I'm sure the list of firsts for him will continue to grow.

Old 08-24-2008, 11:36 PM   #24
Serafim
Damn Jas

Old 08-24-2008, 11:42 PM   #25
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
I know Ian is the MAN! One of many Great Men in this business.. You Are NOT ONE OF THEM! HAHA.. So stop acting like it..
Josh was not implying that he had any part in this Spectacular new Ball Python morph, he clearly stated that Ian G. produced it and he was excited to tell everyone about a new BP morph..

Old 08-25-2008, 12:30 AM   #26
Otter_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Josh was not implying that he had any part in this Spectacular new Ball Python morph, he clearly stated that Ian G. produced it and he was excited to tell everyone about a new BP morph..
Actually it is not a new morph it is a new combo.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:02 AM   #27
NorthernRegius.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Its called the"Soccer Ball"
Ian is naming it that... ah well, I think Oreo is better. Only Amreica calls Football soccer, but everyone knows what an Oreo cookie is.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:41 AM   #28
ravensgait
Folks I'm going to shut this thread down and let the big guys decide what to do with it.. Randy

Old 08-25-2008, 05:58 PM   #29
ravensgait
OK folks , I was asked to clean this thread up so now it is full of holes.. You guys know better than to bring that stuff here, take it to HELL if you want to go at it.. lets keep it half way civil ..

Hey I'd like t see pictures to !!.. Randy

Old 08-25-2008, 06:14 PM   #30
DJSlurp1200
Josh....

Atleast let us know in the beginning of your first post that you don't have a picture to post... so that we aren't checking every forum that you've posted this thread searching for a picture that isn't there!!

I'm very excited to see what it looks like myself as I have a male het pied black pastel and a big pied girl ready for this upcoming season. Hoping it's a low white...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!