For Sale Super giant, Giant leopard geckos for sale/trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 06-27-2017, 06:11 PM   #1
xxkincadesvanityxx
Super giant, Giant leopard geckos for sale/trade

I have 3 geckos available.

1. Female Sunglow Giant. She's about a year old now. ($200)
Was purchased from Magical Geckos, she could have hets but is unknown. She's never been bred.
She is a picky eater, but seems to chow down great with Repashy's grub pie, however she will eat mealworms. She is only one of all my geckos that doesn't like to eat Dubia roaches. She still has lots of growing to do. (60 grams)

2. Female Snowglow (mack tremper) Super giant het Eclipse. ($175)
hatch date (3/17/16) (57 grams) Never been bred.
Great eater, did go off food for a couple weeks due to ovulation. However she is back to eating like a pig. Loves Dubia roaches.
Was produced by me. Sire is SG mack snow het tremper albino, het eclipse 141 grams. Mother is SG Snowglow het RAPTOR 136 grams at the heaviest. She averages at 125 grams.

I've noticed that super giants take around 2-3 years to be at max size, I have no doubt that she'll get bigger. (the Sire only weighed 70 grams at a year old, around 2 years he grew to 138 grams)

3. Male Mack tremper Albino Super giant het eclipse. ($175)
Hatch date (3/27/16) (59 grams) Never been bred.
Great eater, loves dubia roaches.
Was produced by me. Sire is SG mack snow het tremper albino, het eclipse 141 grams. Mother is SG Snowglow het RAPTOR 136 grams at the heaviest. She averages at 125 grams.

I have no doubt that he'll get bigger, however I'm going to estimate that he'll be around 115grams range when fully grown.

All geckos have great attitudes, the male can be a little flighty if not handled calmly. But all have been worked on to become very nice pets if you don't want them as breeding projects.

I do have pictures of the parents of the super giants.

Trades:

I'm willing to do trades. I'm interested in Gargoyle geckos, Tokay geckos (need to be CB, CBB male only), Leachianus Geckos (male only)..
Just let me know what you have.

I'm located in Hardin County KY.
Shipping is not included in the prices. But willing to ship.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2017, 06:12 PM   #2
xxkincadesvanityxx
Pictures above is gecko #1

Gecko #2 is below
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2017, 06:15 PM   #3
xxkincadesvanityxx
Gecko #3

Gecko #3
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2017, 07:23 PM   #4
xxkincadesvanityxx
Gecko #1 $175
Gecko #2 $150
Gecko #3 $150

All still available!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2017, 09:06 PM   #5
jpreptiles75
Is this trio still available?

Old 08-25-2017, 12:20 AM   #6
xxkincadesvanityxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpreptiles75 View Post
Is this trio still available?
Yes, they're still available. :-)
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2017, 12:42 AM   #7
imabirdmom
For the record ALL leos get bigger the older they get. Giants that fail to obtain giant weights by one year are not giants. These giant-sized leopard geckos have two classes called Giant and Super Giant. Giant: Males reach 80-110 grams and females 60-90 grams by one year of age as typically seen in the heterozygous state.

Old 09-02-2017, 06:52 PM   #8
xxkincadesvanityxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by imabirdmom View Post
For the record ALL leos get bigger the older they get. Giants that fail to obtain giant weights by one year are not giants. These giant-sized leopard geckos have two classes called Giant and Super Giant. Giant: Males reach 80-110 grams and females 60-90 grams by one year of age as typically seen in the heterozygous state.
I'm fully aware of the genetics of Giant and Super Giants.
The two albinos are offsprings from a SGxSG pair. I however, don't know the parents of the one that came from Magical Geckos. I'm just going by what the breeder told me about her.

If you breed SG xSG you get 100% SG. The parents of these geckos came from a Giant/SG breeder. But the offspring mostly seem like they are 'normal' sized geckos with the exception of one.
If you go by what the rules say about the genetics of Giants and Super giants, these geckos technically should be 100% SG.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2017, 06:55 PM   #9
xxkincadesvanityxx
Here's pics of the father.

Super Giant Mack Snow Het Albino, Eclipse
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2017, 06:58 PM   #10
xxkincadesvanityxx
Here's the Mother.

Super Giant SnowGlow het RAPTOR.

And yes she has ALWAYS been this chubby. (Even when I bought her from the breeder)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
giant leopard gecko, mack snow, sunglow, super giant leopard gecko