Abronia Graminea and Lythrochila - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 03-21-2019, 08:44 PM   #1
RyansReptiles
Abronia Graminea and Lythrochila

0.0.3 CBB Abronia Graminea born July 2nd 2018. These came from my blue breeding pair which always throws babies with outstanding adult colors. The pictures are not the best quality as I had to downsize them. Please message me if you would like better picture or pictures of the parents. (First 2 pictures) Still in winter shed.
$SOLD

0.0.3 CB Abronia Lythrochila I bought these in a group from John Oliver who produces some great calico lythros. I am parting with 3 from the group as I am already raising up another 3 from this pairing and another 4 from a different breeder. (Pic 1 is one of the babies and pic 4 is the mother)
$SOLD

I am willing to do discounts for multiple animals and also open to trades. In trades I am looking for high end cresteds, gargoyle geckos as well as tokay morphs.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-21-2019, 11:02 PM   #2
Jas6
Oh boy

Old 03-22-2019, 09:20 AM   #3
NTagle
Hi, is your Abronia Graminea still available? Thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!