Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 136 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2016, 07:45 PM   #1351
WebSlave
Warning: Hpw about you guys cease with the tossing barbs at each other, eh? Otherwise you both get a free trip to the dugout.

Old 01-31-2016, 07:54 PM   #1352
spinytail
Chris I have no idea what side of the fence you are on and don't care. I am comfortable with my comments here, I don't need to be on some side you approve of. The point of being "confidential" was really for you, as the conversations had nothing to do with the BOI and really no one here would have interest but you. So yes I shared some background to answer your already off-topic questions, otherwise the rest is none of your business. Especially since you will take that info and attempt to steer us further off the path.

I do have to ask you Chris, why are you purposely pushing for off-topic conversations not only with me but others here and asking strange accusatory questions every-time someone talks, visits or even simply views the thread? I have to think, are you trying to make this the Chris Show, are you purposely adding confusion to the topic or are you just not playing with a full-deck?

Old 01-31-2016, 07:56 PM   #1353
spinytail
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Warning: Hpw about you guys cease with the tossing barbs at each other, eh? Otherwise you both get a free trip to the dugout.
Sorry I am done. Just really confused what Chris is trying to do here.

Old 01-31-2016, 08:14 PM   #1354
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
Sorry I am done. Just really confused what Chris is trying to do here.
There is no confusion in the questions I have asked you regarding your second hand info. You found it important to relay quite a bit of second hand info. You have responded with nothing of substance other than painting a distasteful picture of me without answering any questions of substance. You got your insults in. Good for you. I would like for you to answer some simple questions. You won't. Enough said. By the way. My question regarding what side you're on? I knew the answer. Same as me. Difference is, I hide nothing. If you find something to further put this scammer to rest, have at it. You will obviously have the support of everyone here. Good luck.

Old 01-31-2016, 09:26 PM   #1355
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
Chris I have no idea what side of the fence you are on and don't care. I am comfortable with my comments here, I don't need to be on some side you approve of. The point of being "confidential" was really for you, as the conversations had nothing to do with the BOI and really no one here would have interest but you. So yes I shared some background to answer your already off-topic questions, otherwise the rest is none of your business. Especially since you will take that info and attempt to steer us further off the path.

I do have to ask you Chris, why are you purposely pushing for off-topic conversations not only with me but others here and asking strange accusatory questions every-time someone talks, visits or even simply views the thread? I have to think, are you trying to make this the Chris Show, are you purposely adding confusion to the topic or are you just not playing with a full-deck?
Again, I don'tget it. If the conversations had nothing to do with the BOI, as you stated, why mention it? Do you honestly believe that no one here would have interest but me? If you truly believe that, why post at all? By saying the "rest is none of your business", is saying it is nobody's business here. Don't use me as an excuse to hold back. I am just a grain of sand here. You posted here soliciting Mike for an answer. You supposedly were contacted by his friend, who obviously told you how sick he is. That wasn't enough. You had to talk to Mike anyway yet have nothing to report other than his condition, which according to you, should not be antagonized by this topic. You've achieved that. Nuff said. Don't worry about those confidential discussions. Mike will probably not be a factor in Garrett's fate. Nuff said.

Old 01-31-2016, 10:53 PM   #1356
Chris Kennard
Glad you're viewing Frogman! Any satisfied customers???

Old 01-31-2016, 10:56 PM   #1357
Chris Kennard
Frogman. How does it feel to take advantage of a guy in Mike's condition? Do you sleep at all? I wouldn't. But then I have a little something I call morals. Any comment?

Old 01-31-2016, 10:58 PM   #1358
Chris Kennard
I would not have asked had I not seen you lurking Garrett. It's beyond the year mark. Any explanation?

Old 02-03-2016, 11:07 PM   #1359
Chris Kennard
Garrett has viewed. His silence is predictable. Markus? The voice of reason throughout this thread is now silent. The most provocative question asked of Markus is the ONLY one unanswered. Markus. Please explain your affiliation with Oskraba.

Old 02-11-2016, 02:32 PM   #1360
CalicoDragons
For what it's worth!

Hello All!

I don't know if it matters at this point since this thread has been going on for a while now. But I wanted to at least give my 2 cents into this matter. Over a year ago I saw an ad on fauna and contacted Garrett. I was interested in Pogona Barbara and he knew a gentlemen in Germany that had some for sale. Garrett was easy to talk with, explained everything and was upfront with me about the shipping/import/export issues involved. I send my payment and it was with a group of a few other buyers that were also shipping in iguana from the same german gentleman. It saved us on shipping cost which is always nice. Then the process started and I waited. Every once in a while we would chat and he would e-mail or text me an update. Never once did I feel unsure or concerned. He explained everything to me as we went along. After christmas and winter holidays ended the cities and german govt. were back up and running and they shipped out the Barbata, Garrett got them and sent pictures. And within an appropriate amount of time I got them shipped to me. They were larger then I thought they would be which was great. Both were very happy and healthy. Since then he has been a pleasant guy to chat with. I have been breeding dragons for over 11 years now and their are many dragon breeders across the US that know who I am. I strive for great customer service and love my dragons. Im sorry to hear that this issue arose with Mike, but as with everything in life and dealing with arguments in general their are always two sides to a story. I hope Mike and Garrett can work all this out and I hope fauna will aid them in that endeavor. The BOI has helped me out before in the past with getting a refund from a scammer. But from my opinion and my experience Garrett was not a scammer. That's all I can go by of course. Well that's my 2 cents and I hope all of you have a great day!
Thanks

Amy Moses
CalicoDragons.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!