I've been scammed ( Robert Gentil ) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2004, 02:27 PM   #1
reptiles4me
I've been scammed

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong area but hear i go. About a month ago robert gentil from daytona beach FL. had made a deal to trade my sony vio laptop in trade for a condro. He sent me an ups trackinr number so i shipped my laptop. He won't answer emails or phone calls. I have now found out he is a big scammer. theres other threds about him here. Anything that might help me would be great. Thank you BRYAN

Old 02-04-2004, 04:18 PM   #2
sputnik
You need to take this to the BOI where you will get help. The webslave or moderator should then delete this from the classifieds.

Old 02-24-2004, 11:14 PM   #3
WHORE
Help Answered

Ok since you sent him your laptop via mail, (Hopefully USPS) it is a federal offense. Call the local police department where you sent the laptop to. File a claim against him with the police department, Next Send a Certified Letter to this address stating that you are going to pursue legal action unless your issue is resolved.

Next File a small claims suit against him with the charge "Theft by Deception", thats pretty much it.

Not talking from experience

Old 03-25-2004, 10:10 PM   #4
HerpVenue
I moved your thread to the BOI and pt the persons name on the title for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!