SOLD!! Free to good home-Found, no longer available - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 03-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
laurmann2000
Free to good home-Found, no longer available

I'm looking for a home for my female adult iguana. If anyone is interested in adopting her please PM me. I am in NJ.

Her name is Zoe. She's about 3 years old. She has a partially regenerated tail but other than that she is beautiful and healthy. I got her as a rescue in September so I can't tell you much about her background but I did take her to the vet after I got her and he confirmed that she is female and also gave her a clean bill of health including no signs of MBD and a clean stool. Since I've had her she's been on a good diet of collard greens, mustard and turnip greens, escarole, kale, arugula, some fruit occassionally, etc. She is a great eater. She does not like to be held and you need to be quick to get her but once she's in your arms for a few minutes she settles down and will stay with you pretty well. I live in NJ.

Let me know if anyone can take this girl. I am not asking for any money for her. Just want to find a good home where she will be loved.

Here is a picture of her taken about 6 months ago. She's definitely bigger and fatter now.

Another from December:

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like more pictures.
Thanks,
Laura Alvarez
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #2
stanghawker
She is a beautiful girl, is she still available? Would you ship? If so, how much to 79103.

Old 04-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
laurmann2000
Thank you for asking. She actually was recently adopted.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!