Inquiry: East Tennessee Reptile Rescue - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:08 PM   #91
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTnPets
That is why I don't put up with it on my forum.
And her forum has over four hundred whole members and almost two thousand posts. You mods better immediately concede to that kind of expertise and comply with everything she's said needs to be done here.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:12 PM   #92
TrulyRare
I know we have more posts on there than that. I've already posted over a 1,000 since it was made in jan, just on my own. -shrug- We delete a lot of the old threads. But...once again...*sigh*....Seamus, I have sent you a message on TRR, I would like you to read it.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #93
EastTnPets
Well first of all my forum has nothing to do with this and I am an admin on several other forums along with being a mod on one. None of the forums I am on put up with this kind of crap. Sure I only have 400 something members but my site hasn't been up that long. Keep my forum out of it because it has nothing to do with this discussion. I simply stated I don't allow that kind of behavior on my forum and that is why I have lots and lots of happy members. So get over yourself Seamus because I don't know you and I didn't throw stones at you!!

Old 07-28-2008, 10:14 PM   #94
EastTnPets
Furthermore, get your facts straight before you start posting about me!!

Total Members: 486
Total Posts: 16498
Total Topics: 1925

Old 07-28-2008, 10:15 PM   #95
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Keep my forum out of it because it has nothing to do with this discussion. I simply stated I don't allow that kind of behavior on my forum and that is why I have lots and lots of happy members.
Oh man, I laughed till I cramped up and cried.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:56 PM   #96
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Well first of all my forum has nothing to do with this
Then stop bringing it up...

Old 07-28-2008, 11:14 PM   #97
LauraB
Ms. McBrayer

Quote:
Laura I don't know you and vise versa but if Sonnie wanted her personal life aired here she would have done it.
The fact remains she has posted it on several public websites. I only brought it up to point out that she has a very FULL life and may not be prepared for the rigors and financial burdens of a rescue. If you will go back and re-read my original post on the subject, I also commended her resolve and her committment. Sonnie is capable of speaking for herself if she would like to address it with me, thank you.
Quote:
As far as Larry, don't you dare tell me not to put his name out there. I can because I have PERSONALLY talked to him about Sonnie and he gave great reviews.
Oops ... too late. I already did tell you not to bring Larry's name into this. I also explained why it is irrelevent and that I'm sure he would vouch for Sonnie. I have no disrespect for Larry at all and I also have stated at least 3 times that Sonnie's intentions and heart are in the right place. So what is your point, exactly?
Quote:
As far as befriending him, that is funny because him and her are great friends so evidentally you don't know what you talking about
What?? Did I not say that in my post?
Befriend ... to be friends ... to make friends. Yes, Sonnie has befriended Larry. That means they are friends. Yes, that is what I said. And you think I don't know what I am talking about? LOL

Old 07-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #98
EastTnPets
The only thing I said about it, is I don't allow members talking to other members like here. Furthermore, you talk about childish. One of your lovely little members decided they wanted to come and join my forum under the name Vagina_Cunt. How childish is that? And I DO have young kids on my site and a 14 year old already pm'd the mods about the name. I traced the IP address back to a member here and frankly that is ridiculous. I didn't come here to this forum and start any trouble. I have just stated my opinions and that I think everyone needs to be offering help instead of throwing accusations.

I didn't come here for trouble and for the members here to come and join my forum under names like that shows just how childish some of you really are. I respect everything that everyone has said about the situation and NOT ONE TIME did I try and cause any trouble and that shows I won't stoop to that level. But just remember, I DO HAVE CHILDREN ON MY FORUM so respect that!!!

Old 07-28-2008, 11:20 PM   #99
Gecko_Den
Quote:
I traced the IP address back to a member here
How exactly did you "trace the IP back to a member here"? You don't have access to the IP addresses of members here, via this forum, so how exactly did you trace it back?

Old 07-28-2008, 11:23 PM   #100
TrulyRare
I also have stated at least 3 times that Sonnie's intentions and heart are in the right place. So what is your point, exactly?

my intensions were in the right spot. as far as this thread goes, its uselss, there is no longer a rescue, its has, i repeat been shut down. I don't get why i keep coming on here to say it over and over again. I was mislead, and i fixed the issue, and re thought everything that is going on. We will do ur herp society, and continue from there. I will leave it to the bigger dogs, until im a big dog myself. So please realize, everyone that reads, that i wasn't in any way shape form or size trying to commit any wrong doing, or commiting any type of fraud, if i knew i was I sure as heck would have fixed it and I DID. I would do anything for anyone, and including giving good advice, when needed, and i took it upon myself to take the advice here, that was given and to put it into play. So there fore I shut down the website, Ill burn the papers i have, and think no more of it. I'll go upon my happy way, and just do what not, and everything that happens.
Ive spent most of my day defending myself on here, instead of getting some stuff done, blah. BECAUSE....i don't feel i was quiltiy and i feel i must defend my honor, and name, because my heart was set, and i jumped to quick, and I'll be the first to admit that. Me and Max both. So neways.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!