Bad Guy Barry @ Blood Bank - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #11
shinezilla
my bad, i meant "...."

Old 05-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #12
fearaffect
Yea, Kisa rocks!! Haven't talked to the other 2 but they all seem knowledgeable and cool. Asked Kisa about a dragon I was making a trade for to see if it was a good trade and she helped me out on it. Very cool people, but like all businesses, u always get that one or 2 customers that are just totally douche bags!!
Cant wait to buy from them again when I get some money for one of their ultra high end dragons(leatherback hypo het trans) LOL
Dont change a thing guys....your an asset to the industry!!

Old 05-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #13
Redfeet
Like I said I was angered. I did let my temper get the better of me. Thats why I posted the whole thread so nothing was hidden I still have a few more emails and phone calls that I will ad to the thread. However I want to respond to the posts about Steven. I directed this soley at Barry because I have heard nothing but good about Steven. Im sure there are many happy customers that have dealt with Barry, but im sure built upon Stevens prior service. This still doesnt change the fact of how Barry conducted himself and using Blood Banks name is a scar on Stevens companies reputation. He did lie! His customer Service was horrible and the lack of communication is the third thing and lastly the shippment was a day late and packed horribly in a 8 in x 8 in x 4 in box it as insulated leaving the inside deminsions 6 1/2 in x 6 1/2 in x 2 1/2 in. this was where they had to stuff 10 beardeds in a bag that was open and a heat packed had to be balled up to even fit in there. The beardeds where dehydrated to say the least and 2 loose in the box one has a kinked tail and the other hasnt eatin and im amazed he is not dead yet, OH not to mention they were smaller then I was told.. As far as the refund I never expected one to begin with, even now you would have to keep sending them weekly at the rate you keep dropping there prices. If a salesman doesnt have a say in the pricing or any control over the companies products he shouldnt be selling or dealing with customers and obviously cant make that descision. I have also have had a few calls from people I know informing me that Barry is campaining to have anyone he has an email address for asking them to come out and post on his behalf. Why dont you post some of the returned emails you got back from them. They werent so nice were they. Im sure you have a lot of people to back you up but it still doesnt changed the facts in our transaction that are completely true. You are not even addressing them. You continue to point out how much of an .ss I was and dont deserve a response. Quit side stepping and back peddling and step up to the plate YOU WERE WRONG! You conducted yourself in an unprofessional manner before any email of this was sent or posted her. Lastly I want to address Stevens Commits.

***Barry's wife, Kisa, is a Christian***

Well true Christians dont judge people. Her calling me an .ss would contradict being a real person of god. Secondly they woudlnt conduct business in this manner no matter how I treated them.

***I personally know 2 breeders people how want to fight him.***

Im not sure what this means but I think you are saying either two breeders want to fight me or two people breeder/s you know want to fight me. If someone has a problem with me my numbers are posted clearly in my ads and they can call me anytime to let me know what there problem is exactly how I can fix it. If they are so outspoken to you this is amazing to me that I dont know who these alleged people are. Im a big boy and can accept admit and fix my mistakes. I welcome all challengers and will oblige there issues accordingly.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #14
Keschete
I don't know what happened between the two of you, but this I do know.

I purchased a very small bearded dragon from a pet shop. It died and I was heartbroken. Someone I know in my small town told me to call Bloodbank Dragons and so I did.

I was still upset about loosing my beardie and I was actually crying when I called. Kisa spent a lot of time on the phone with me and she made me feel much better. She emailed me pictures so I could pick out a new beardie and she was very, very sweet.

Later, I called Barry and talked to him and picked out a bearded dragon. I didn't get the cheapest one or try to wheel and deal for a better price. I wanted a healthy dragon.

They shipped my little fella overnight, exactly how I expected. He was in a small box with insulation and inside a small container with air holes.

The box seemed perfect and his container couldn't flop around, and the dragon was perfect.

So, I don't know what happened to you...but I just got this little fella yesterday and I was happy with the whole experience. I would say, I dodn't leave anything to chance with just emailing. I did my talking over the phone, because I believe you get better communication than just texting or emailing.

Also Bloodbanks website says calls are welcome and they don't mind late calls.

I think you comments about Kisa are distasteful and disgusting and if you said things to me like that, I wouldn't give you a refund or the time of day either. You know it is incredible men like you are still out there. You insult a woman who had no issue with you in a sexual tone. What a creep! There isn't anyway to justify what you said about Kisa!!!!!

Old 05-09-2009, 06:23 PM   #15
Redfeet
Kaya,

You obviously did not pay attention when reading the posts. I never justified my actions or what I said. Here again you are a perfect example of what my last post was exactly about. If your are unable to keep what I wrote in context you shouldnt be posting anything. Post a million times about what a good dealing you had. Well the issue is not what I said its why I said it.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #16
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbankdragon View Post
"PS tell your wife she can suck my ....!"

This statement voided Paul Miller's refund. Paul Miller's E-mail was blocked after we received it.

Barry's wife, Kisa, is a Christian who is 9 month pregnant. Paul Miller is a very angry man. I personally know 2 breeders people how want to fight him. Thanks for all the support from our customers.

Steven Barnes

I am NOT justifying Paul's actions or words. However, I do not see how anything he said can "void" a warranty? Please explain this to me. Furthermore, her being a christian and pregnant has NO bearing on this discussion.

Paul - Independent of the poor packaging and one day late delivery. What exactly to you want Barry/Steven to do about your situation? Barry offered to refund you if you sent them back. I think it is unreasonable to ask for the difference in price between what you paid and what they have them listed as now. I would not go into a store and ask for my money back because the item is now on sale. So, what would be required to remedy this situation?

Old 05-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #17
ageber
Surely you can understand someone not wanting to talk with or have anything to do with a person who certainly seems to be irrational. The joy of owning my own company is I can choose who i do business with and would certainly choose not to do any business with someone who spoke to or about my staff or my wife like that. Why would they honor their guarantee after those emails. As far as being a christian women or pregnant, I agree, makes no difference, he should not have said any of those things to anyone.

Nothing that could have happened thru the emails would make it ok for such a personal disrespectful attack on her. I think as the owner of the company steven is in his right to decide to distance himself and his company from this customer.

just my 2 cents

Old 05-09-2009, 07:31 PM   #18
SICK BOY GUMBY
wow

paul you really need to grow up,stop your crying!what do you expect when your trying to buy something from someone online and you come off being a dick.barry and his wife are great people.i've bout 4 dragons from them and they have all came on time and healthy.one came real stressed out but it was due to the travel(i live in LOS ANGELES,CA),but barry still helped me out and gave me a real good price on a YELLOW DBL HET MALE which is growing up good and very colorful.BLOODBANKDRAGONS.COM IS THE BEST!! PAUL YOUR JUST A BITCH

Old 05-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeet View Post
Well the issue is not what I said its why I said it.
The issue NOW for YOU is what you said.
Every family has women- moms, sisters, grammaws, aunties. So all of the bizzes here have women in them, running them, or in the family.

If you have strong feelings about a biz transaction, take it up with the seller-verbal garbage aimed at a seller's family member isn't going to help your case at all. In fact, since all families DO have women in them, I don't see ANYONE reading this thread that would be willing to do business, buying or selling, with you in the future.

Old 05-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #20
akaangela
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
The issue NOW for YOU is what you said.
Every family has women- moms, sisters, grammaws, aunties. So all of the bizzes here have women in them, running them, or in the family.

If you have strong feelings about a biz transaction, take it up with the seller-verbal garbage aimed at a seller's family member isn't going to help your case at all. In fact, since all families DO have women in them, I don't see ANYONE reading this thread that would be willing to do business, buying or selling, with you in the future.
I agree 100%. Just because you saw them for less later has NO bearing on the price you paid. IF you had waited then YOU would have gotten the lower pricing, but maybe not as good of selection or animals. I know I wouldn't buy or sell to you after that kind of attack on someone's family.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!