Bad Guy Barry @ Blood Bank - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #41
smcwilliams
Well I am in no way siding with the poster here, would be nice if you would post pics to show us of the bad condition. On the other hand I did buy from Bloodbank a few months ago but worked with Steven not Barry, I must say I did not get the warm and fuzzy feeling in the transaction that everyone else seems to have. I don't want to hijack the thread and make a long post of my less than wonderful experience. Let's just say I expected more from them and got less. So I guess I am just more open than most here to see that even a good breeder can screw up sometimes.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #42
Vegas Chad
I have not read this whole thread as I don’t have the time; however I have read enough to get the gist of it. I assure you I am not a Blood Bank Puppet however I am Stevens friend, I have yet me meet Berry in person but I have spoken to both him and his wife on the phone who have also spoken with my wife and we agree that they seem like good people that we would invite over for a dinner.
Steven has his reasons for hiring Berry, and those are his reasons, in the end, dose it really matter so long as you get a nice quality dragon? I have purchased many o dragon from Steven, many of our own breeders come from his lines.

Great dragons, great customer service. Period.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:31 AM   #43
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeet View Post
More postings from the blood bank puppets I see.
You obviously have not paid attention to the last 5000+ posts I have made. Please allow me to introduce myself, I am DAND (Dave) and I am not to be confused with someone who gives a crap and I am certainly no one's puppet. So, rest assured that when I say, "you are an ass" it is purely out of the necessity of telling the truth.

Quote:
Still adding nothing of any substance to this thread.
Well, when you start with an unstable foundation what more would you expect?

Quote:
Just hypocritical jargon and proof that Obama is not only is bailing out the scum that cant pay their mortgages but he also must be issuing laptops and air cards to welfare recipients as well.
LOL, but wait, there's more mindless ramblings to come.....

Quote:
Spare me the ignorance.
Because it is obvious the OP has more ignorance than the next 10 people and any addition would only result in another tantrum of a post.

Quote:
You shun me for cursing his wife and turn and do the exact same thing in the end of your pointless posts. You are hypocrites being controlled by a puppeteer named blood bank. Defending Blood Bank because Barry sent you an email asking you to post on his behalf?
No, you are shunned because you acted like an ass, period.

Quote:
Unknowingly making yourself look uneducated and illiterate.
Versus knowingly doing so like yourself?

Quote:
When I was only addressing BARRY AND HIS SERVICE. Not Blood Bank their animals or Steven just BARRY! NOTE THE POST: “BARRY @ BLOOD BANK” Keep up the waste of server space anyone with any real sense of intelligence can see the unfolding of the event in the emails the fact that I cursed his wife means nothing that was only after he basically said "just forget it" Meaning he probably was going to do what? SOMETHING??
See, I told you there would be more mindless ramblings.

Quote:
Have you not ever cursed a cashier? a clerk? a salesman? Probably not to their face but every single one of you are liars if you say that you haven’t. The difference is I will say it to anybodies face!
Actually, I'm the person in line laughing at the idiots like yourself making an ass out of yourself publicly. I'll be the guy in line telling you to shut your mouth.

Quote:
But if not let me spell it out so you can understand and don’t make a retarded post about it tomorrow because you really just can’t read proper English in the form of a sentence.
When and if you provide "proper English in the form of a sentence" we'll see what we can do then.

Quote:
There was no communication once I paid for my purchase. They didn’t ship when they were supposed to. They notified me the next day with a fed ex tracking number and ignored my prior email of concern. They were packed poorly. And this was all before I even cursed him once. OH and one does have a slight kink and the other is hanging on. As far as the price drop they have the right to do as they please. I agree, but it’s unethical to do so 3 days later in my opinion considering the circumstances.

If that’s the kind of business you support have at it, no wonder the countries economy is in the preverbal SH.TER! PERIOD!
BTW, it's proverbial smart guy. Preverbal either means occurring before the verb or ironically in your case, having not yet acquired the faculty of speech. Oh, and since the English major is soooo intelligent I'm sure he meant country's versus countries (possessive versus plural confuses those with lower than average intelligence). You see dumb ass, just because you can use spell check doesn't mean you have a grasp on the English language. Elementary school should have taught you the proper use of grammar and punctuation provided your intake of knowledge was greater than your intake of craft paste.

Quote:
I don’t want a refund or anything… These are the facts plain and simple..If you don’t like them you know what you can do!

However I do want to thank the people that have contacted me privately and the ones that posted reasonable response to the thread. As I do understand not wanting to get involved because: it is what it is, Blown out of proportion due to my comments. The mark has been made. I will not be addressing any further posts because they are irrelevant and mostly mindless consumers obviously.
Yeah, you and all of your supporters.

Quote:
I now turn over the forum for the cowards and sucker punchers. Oh and by the way Barry, Steven, and whoever else hides in the little green shed remember to thank your customers for fighting your battle……… You sure do have a pretty mouth!!!!
Now we have one man (using the term loosly) stating that another man has a pretty mouth. So, not only does the OP have a short temper and a poor grasp of the English language, it appears he also has homosexual tendencies. So in short we have now determined that the OP is an angry closet homosexual.

Old 05-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #44
Leibowem
Packed poorly?

Since the OP seems to think that they were packed poorly, I thought I would add pictures of how I received my dragons yesterday to let everyone form their own opinions. I do not know if they were packed in the same manner, although it sounds similar. This was the first time I have ever ordered from Bloodbank and the first time I ever ordered dragons online. I was a bit surprised that they were in a bag, but they all emerged in excellent condition.

Old 05-13-2009, 02:10 PM   #45
shinezilla
you know what leibowem the dragons that we got from bloodbank were packed just like that just with out a bag steven used a container for us but all the dragons we have ever gotten from them were in great health so i would get many more from them as long as i can afford there dragons lol

Old 05-13-2009, 03:13 PM   #46
llaaadyel
attitude

I always go with the sentiment that you can catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar.

If you are a dissatisfied customer, you have a much better chance of getting resolution to an issue by being nice but firm, than you do hurling insults and threats.

Elke

Old 05-13-2009, 06:33 PM   #47
thestranger101
Barry you know Sunshinedragons loves ya !!

Thank you and Steve for perfect tranzaction's all the time. And you customer service !!

Mike
Sunshinedragons.com

Old 05-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #48
Mandi
A little OT but.....

"BTW, it's proverbial smart guy. Preverbal either means occurring before the verb or ironically in your case, having not yet acquired the faculty of speech. Oh, and since the English major is soooo intelligent I'm sure he meant country's versus countries (possessive versus plural confuses those with lower than average intelligence). You see dumb ass, just because you can use spell check doesn't mean you have a grasp on the English language. Elementary school should have taught you the proper use of grammar and punctuation provided your intake of knowledge was greater than your intake of craft paste."

DAND I have to give you kudos for the above...great observation and post. Thanks for the chuckle.

Meryl LeDuc

Old 05-14-2009, 09:37 AM   #49
KelcifersDragons
Berry is a great guy. I've been i'm sure bugging the crap outta him for the past couple months on trying to figure out if i want to buy a transluecent baby from bbd and he has always responded to my emails politely and the only reason i havent bought a dragon from BBD is because my new tank rack isnt 100% complete and i am not sure if i want to start a trans project yet. but after reading this post i feel as though i should buy my baby from them to make up for the sorry a$$ who tried to put a damper on their day. i wouldnt buy anything from you after reading this thread. my business is to a few select breeders and BBD will be added to my list.
Hey Berry and Steve you'll be getting an email from me shortly

Old 05-14-2009, 12:37 PM   #50
smcwilliams
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelcifersDragons View Post
Berry is a great guy. I've been i'm sure bugging the crap outta him for the past couple months on trying to figure out if i want to buy a transluecent baby from bbd and he has always responded to my emails politely and the only reason i havent bought a dragon from BBD is because my new tank rack isnt 100% complete and i am not sure if i want to start a trans project yet. but after reading this post i feel as though i should buy my baby from them to make up for the sorry a$$ who tried to put a damper on their day. i wouldnt buy anything from you after reading this thread. my business is to a few select breeders and BBD will be added to my list.
Hey Berry and Steve you'll be getting an email from me shortly
Just make sure you ask very specific if the Translucent you are getting has black eyes. This was the problem I ran into with them. I paid a butt load of money for a leatherback translucent and it came in with normal eyes, when I questioned them they said her eyes might turn in time, Steven claimed that he never said he guaranteed black eyes, that's right he never guaranteed because I never asked because I thought it should be a given. Sorry but to me a translucent has black eyes if not then it's a partial Trans,and should be sold that way, maybe that's just my opinion. Anyway I think that info should be disclosed from the begining of the sale. After I questioned the translucent on another board(nicely, no threats or name calling) only then did Steven chime in that if I wasn't happy I could send the beardie back for a refund. This of course was after I had her for a few weeks, plumped her up and gotten attached so of course I won't send her back, and I think breeders know that. This on top of anothr Translucent was supposed to be thrown into the deal with my order, no extra's came, steven ignored me when I questioned why not, yet is seems like a lot of people who orders from them gets a "surprise" beardie w/their purchase when they were intended but mine was an agreed upon extra and still didn't get it. Also the fact that they ship 14 day old beardies makes me nervous, of course I still bought knowing this but only becasue I knew I would miss out on the morph I wanted because they chose to start selling them so young, which is not quite fair to the customer or the beardie,so be aware of that also and ask their age/size.

Yikes, I guess I did hijack this thread after all. Point is that blood bank does have quality dragons, they do seem like pleasent people to work with, just make sure you are specific in what you are ordering and ask lot's of questions. I know this thread got started about Barry not Steven. I have never worked with Barry so cannot comment on his service.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!