Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 91 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:42 PM   #901
ElexisC
Now, the only thing I can think of why Alex has yet to involve law enforcement is because maybe he KNEW Kruger is a felon circumventing the law thus would implicate him in a serious crime. Earlier in the thread he was accused of holding back info and while I feel for his position I think this is why it's dragging on like this.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-26-2016, 07:48 PM   #902
chads300
Ummm no, sorry but if you read up on you local laws which believe me I have done and have gotten very smart on due to my whole situation that happened, it would be a civil matter had both parties received goods and we're not satisfied, HOWEVER Alex shipped snakes and got NOTHING in return. And also civil and criminal matters all depend on circumstances which honestly if you have read this thread front to back a hundred times it's clear that Mel had no intentions on sending him ANYTHING. Which constitutes as theft by deception movable property (f2) on low end of the scale due to value. As far as it being a far cry from a motor vehicle, it is and it is not. A snake is still classified as movable property and it will still be classified as tbd which if you read up on it you will understand as to why I am saying this. And as far as Alex having the money I am sure he does but I would be hesitant on giving more to someone who has already stolen off of me one, so I offered to be a third party and end this peacefully but obviously Mel had ALL intentions on robbing Alex. And as far as my profile being fake , I have been a registered user since 2012

Old 08-26-2016, 08:40 PM   #903
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Now, the only thing I can think of why Alex has yet to involve law enforcement is because maybe he KNEW Kruger is a felon circumventing the law thus would implicate him in a serious crime. Earlier in the thread he was accused of holding back info and while I feel for his position I think this is why it's dragging on like this.
While it is a crime for a felon to possess a firearm, it is not a crime for a felon to transfer a firearm to an FFL or to a non-licensee who is not a prohibited person.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:42 PM   #904
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
While it is a crime for a felon to possess a firearm, it is not a crime for a felon to transfer a firearm to an FFL or to a non-licensee who is not a prohibited person.
It's illegal for the felon to have the gun in the first place however. I don't think i can even legally own a gun since my fiance had a felony when he was 18. Something I need to check out because ive been wanting to get my CCW.

Old 09-16-2016, 04:02 PM   #905
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
It's only legal for a felon to tranfer to an ffl for a short period after they are convicted if even that, the laws would vary state to state.

Old 09-16-2016, 04:03 PM   #906
Dro B
[quote=ElexisOrtiz;1938244]It's illegal for the felon to have the gun in the first place however. I don't think i can even legally own a gun since my fiance had a felony when he was 18. Something I need to check out because ive been wanting to get my CCW.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk[/QUO
The "alex" was yiu I was speaking of, my spellcheck must have changed it.

Old 09-16-2016, 04:06 PM   #907
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by chads300 View Post
Ummm no, sorry but if you read up on you local laws which believe me I have done and have gotten very smart on due to my whole situation that happened, it would be a civil matter had both parties received goods and we're not satisfied, HOWEVER Alex shipped snakes and got NOTHING in return. And also civil and criminal matters all depend on circumstances which honestly if you have read this thread front to back a hundred times it's clear that Mel had no intentions on sending him ANYTHING. Which constitutes as theft by deception movable property (f2) on low end of the scale due to value. As far as it being a far cry from a motor vehicle, it is and it is not. A snake is still classified as movable property and it will still be classified as tbd which if you read up on it you will understand as to why I am saying this. And as far as Alex having the money I am sure he does but I would be hesitant on giving more to someone who has already stolen off of me one, so I offered to be a third party and end this peacefully but obviously Mel had ALL intentions on robbing Alex. And as far as my profile being fake , I have been a registered user since 2012
Were not talking about technical jargon here, we're talking about results of action taken. Police doing something about a crime locally IS a far cry from doing something about stolen snakes out of jurisdiction. Police almost never do anything about snake theft other than laugh and say it's a civil matter. I've seen it enough to know, what the laws are is irrelevant when cops are lazy and could care less.

Old 09-16-2016, 04:17 PM   #908
ElexisC
[quote=Dro B;1944402]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
It's illegal for the felon to have the gun in the first place however. I don't think i can even legally own a gun since my fiance had a felony when he was 18. Something I need to check out because ive been wanting to get my CCW.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk[/QUO
The "alex" was yiu I was speaking of, my spellcheck must have changed it.
Wait what?

Old 09-28-2016, 09:55 AM   #909
Bronx Boa

Crook Mel likes to harass his victims by repeatedly calling early in the morning and hanging up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-28-2016, 11:27 AM   #910
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post

Crook Mel likes to harass his victims by repeatedly calling early in the morning and hanging up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why have you not blocked his number?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger