Brandi Hockaday: Good Gal! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2007, 07:38 AM   #1
jupiter11600
Brandi Hockaday: Good Gal!

Over the last few months I have had a ton of fantastic help from brandi. She has been a massive help in me improving my herp care and knowledge... I've been to see her kids and needless to say I'm hoping to get many different kinds of kids from her in the future. Just wanted to post saying if you are thinking of dealing with her, She's a fantastic person with beautiful reptiles!

Old 06-19-2007, 10:58 AM   #2
Miss Tuniwha
Awww, thanks! And I hope I can always help you, with all your critter needs. ha ha

Old 06-21-2009, 09:55 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
I never Got to leave a GG thread for brandi!!! Sheesh....

I got a GORGEOUS Pastel female from brandi, as well as a lovely little granite male a few months ago, and i just want to say that brandi was definitely one of the best people ive dealt with!!! Shes patient and packs very well, but also a great friend to boot Plus... Shes totally up on the communication!!!

Thanks Brandi, im sorry its taken me so long to DO this!? I cant believe i didnt the minute i got them I LOVE THEM!!! And theyre doing 100% wonderfully! Hopefully that male will go for next season, and we can see about proving him out!

Old 06-21-2009, 10:30 PM   #4
rin0425
Brandi is AWESOME. She was great moral support through some business issues I had. I cant wait to do business with her in the future.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #5
bloodpython_MA
She's been an awesome friend since I've met her through here. Really friendly and SMOKIN animals! I look forward to doing business with her in the future(when i can get my hands on one of those smokin granity pastel thingys!!!)
Looking forward to that day.

Old 06-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #6
draigen
Holy crapoly!!

I swear left right and center I had one of these for Brandi! Well! I need to rectify this.

Brandi is an awesome snake mommy! I have 3 of her snakes, got them back in Nov of 08, a very bright pastel(who has some granite dendencies), a granite and a sib of the pastel. These ladies are piggers! And Citrine, the pastel, is huge, sheds, poops and grows like she's on miracle grow. Her snakes came in happy and healthy, lovingly packed with a worried mommy call as soon as the practically got here, lol. She's a wonderful person and I love having the pleasure of being her friend! YOU ROCK BRANDI!

Old 06-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
ha ha ha, THANKS GUYS!!!!

And I am anxiously waiting for Alicia to prove out my "granite"!!!!

.. Alicia got the only male "granite" from all 3 clutches. And Jules and I have girls.. so will be a bit longer before WE can prove ours out :P

again, thanks for the kind words.. AND thanks for keeping me updated with Photos! LOVE IT!!!

Old 06-27-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
thestranger101
She has been a great friend and i would never call her a customer. Yet she has a few dragons from us. Obviosly a well cared for gal !!!!!

Mike Axelrod

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!