For Sale 10" Alligator Snapper - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #11
DEATHADDER
Call me so we can set up a time to meet .

thanx

Marc

Old 06-01-2010, 01:46 PM   #12
gfdendoh
I'm very interested. I'm close by and can pick him up any time. Please e-mail me at gfdendoh@yahoo.com or call me (917) 270-7187

Thanks,
Corey

Old 06-02-2010, 12:03 AM   #13
momgreeniguana
Hamburg PA

we are pretty far, like an hour and a half. We usually do go though, I will give that some thought. When is it exactly?
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-02-2010, 04:29 AM   #14
DEATHADDER
ARE YOU JUST LOOKING TO TALK ON YOUR OWN POST . OR IS THIS A SCAM . YOU SAID IT WAS STILL FOR SALE BUT NEVER CALLED ME . I ALSO LEFT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND YOU STILL NEVER CALLED ME BUT THEN YOU RESPOND TO A PERSON AFTER MY POST ABOUT MAYBE GOING TO THE HAMBERG SHOW . IS THIS A SCAM ? WTF

Old 06-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #15
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHADDER View Post
ARE YOU JUST LOOKING TO TALK ON YOUR OWN POST . OR IS THIS A SCAM . YOU SAID IT WAS STILL FOR SALE BUT NEVER CALLED ME . I ALSO LEFT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND YOU STILL NEVER CALLED ME BUT THEN YOU RESPOND TO A PERSON AFTER MY POST ABOUT MAYBE GOING TO THE HAMBERG SHOW . IS THIS A SCAM ? WTF
Talking in Caps online makes you a badass obviously

I will be at the Hamburg show, it is on June 12th, Im staying out in Hamburg for the night if you want to meet after the show half way, or at the show I will buy the set-up plus turtle from you,

My number is 518-605-5255, call me when your free

Old 06-26-2010, 04:07 AM   #16
DEATHADDER
DICK RIDING MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A DICK RIDER "OBVIOSLY " LOL

Old 06-26-2010, 04:54 AM   #17
polasian
Marc, don't post garbage like that on this site.

Momgreeniguana, continue with the sale. If, however, you feel that this ad has taken a turn for the worse , then you can always delete it & repost.

Old 06-26-2010, 02:32 PM   #18
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHADDER View Post
DICK RIDING MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A DICK RIDER "OBVIOSLY " LOL
Reported. And its obviously*

Old 06-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #19
DEATHADDER
FIRST NICK DID YOU EVEN READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE YOU BECAME THE JUDGE AND JURY . IT'S NOT MIKES POST . SO HOW COULD HE EVER REPOST IT ?

SECOND MIKE TWISTED AND DISRESPECTED MY COMMENT TO TRY AND SUCK OUT THE SELLER IN A LAST DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO GET THERE ATTENTION BECAUSE THEY NEVER RESPONDED BACK TO HIM OR ANY ONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER .

THIRD I WAS TRYING TO MAKE SURE IT WAS A REAL SALE . SINCE NO ONE EVER WOULD GET A FINAL SALE CONFORMATION BUT THE SELLER WOULD KEEP RESPONDING TO NEW COMERS . A 10 INCH ALI SNAPPER THAT LOOKED HYPO . THAT HUGE TANK AND FILTER SHOULD BE FIVE TIMES THE PRICE . I RECENTLY GOT TAKEN FOR $3000 FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE . PLUS OTHER PEOPLE I KNOW GOT TAKEN ALSO . SO FOR THAT I WAS WILLING TO LOOSE MY CHANCE AND WAS LOOKING OUT FOR ALL OF US ON THE BOARD . UNTIL MIKE CAME OUT AND TRIED TO PLAY ME .

FORTH I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE USE OF MY LANGUAGE ,BUT I'M 34 YEAR OLD GROWN MAN . EVERY ONE BIG IN THIS INDUSTRY KNOWS ME FOR OVER 20 YEARS . I WILL NEVER LET ANYONE DISRESPECT ME WITH OUT CHECKING THEM LIKE A BULL TO THERE FACE

REPORTED

Old 06-26-2010, 11:43 PM   #20
Michael Brown
" I WILL NEVER LET ANYONE DISRESPECT ME WITH OUT CHECKING THEM LIKE A BULL TO THERE FACE " I hope when im 34 years old I can be half as cool as you... E-Thug right there

He asked 250$ for everything, your saying its worth 5 times that (at least) so its worth
1250$ I guess and im just trying to get a fantastic deal on it. Had you read post #6 I offered to just buy the turtle if he'd seperate it I have no need for the tank.

"A 10 INCH ALI SNAPPER THAT LOOKED HYPO "

lol?

Polasian there's no sale here, this thread was dredged up from over a month ago.. I tryed multiple times to contact him as did Marc most likely. The thread should be deleted IMO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread