UnderGround Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2004, 11:10 AM   #1
arboreals
Thumbs up UnderGround Reptiles

Well I'm once again a very happy customer. When I was looking through the python classifieds on kingsnake.com I came across c.b.b. timor pythons. This isn't a common occurance so I instantly grabed the keys and drove over. They had 5.2 available and I put a deposit on 1.1. These animals were all very healthy, calm, and eatting great as they stated. Ryan (store owner) even got the Fort Worth Zoo paper work for me when the final payment had been made. I was given approx 5 weeks to pay them off which was more then enough time. I'm a long time (almost 7 years now) customer of Underground reptiles and have to say it's not only the owner of the place that knows what he's doing! They have a great knowledgeable staff with loads of experience. I will once again be looking forward to purchaseing more reptiles from them!

John Light

Old 02-16-2005, 12:51 PM   #2
MGReptiles
I had a transaction with them last week.. I must say I am more than pleased. I only ordered a tshirt and was treated like it was a mojave ball.. Even got like 5 free bumper sticker.. Awsome!
-Matt Graybeal

Old 02-16-2005, 06:45 PM   #3
lanceheads
Rian

is a good guy, I used to buy from him when I managed Crutchfields in the mid-nineties.
I just bought an Ovophis from him today.

Old 02-16-2005, 07:45 PM   #4
jlexotics
I'm currently working with them on one of my projects!

Old 02-16-2005, 08:53 PM   #5
lanceheads
John,

Ovophis?

Old 02-17-2005, 04:40 AM   #6
akmedic
Red face Happy Customer

I purchased a gorgeous female BRB from them last week. I found Rian very friendly and VERY prompt with his email responses. Rian, if you see this... THANKS!

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

~Ginny Gee

Old 02-20-2005, 04:49 AM   #7
Blink
I actually live about 40 minutes from Underground Reptiles.
They're really nice guys, I've bought an Adult Male Red Tail Boa from them.
Also, recently I bought a probing set and was shown how to properly use it.
Thank you Underground Reptiles!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!