Dave Lawson Finally Where He Should Be - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2004, 09:34 PM   #1
Julie Moore
Dave Lawson Finally Where He Should Be

First off to the Webslave - all apologies if I have this in the wrong spot - move it if need be. I just figured with all the drama that goes on here about Lawson trying to play so innocent to everyone this would have been a good place to put it.

After all of the criminal activities David Lawson had commited and talked his way out of he was finally arrested today and was DENIED BOND. Go see for yourself. http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/ - click on 'Inquiries Online' - click on 'Who's In Jail' - then inquire for 'Lawson,David'. The charge description is listed as "FEDERAL RULE VIOLATION - H/FED FRAUD FALSE STATEMENTS"

I'm sure anyone who's ever had a run in with him and knows the type of person he REALLY is, such as Susan Tippie, will appreciate this information.

Old 03-08-2004, 09:40 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
LMAO.... Can anyone say.... "I TOLD YOU SO"!!.... LMAO!!!

Neil

Old 03-08-2004, 10:06 PM   #3
M n R-Reptile
Man, click on Arrest Inquiry and see all the crap he has done! Stalking?!! damn..............
Finally someone who deserves to go to jail.

Old 03-08-2004, 10:13 PM   #4
Julie Moore
Michael

One of the arrests listed is where he was arrested for violation his probation. He was on probation from the stalking charge that I had to file against him when I still lived in Tampa. I wasn't the only one who had to press charges against him for stalking either. I know of at least to other people that had to also.

Old 03-08-2004, 10:19 PM   #5
Neil Gubitz
Mike.... if you noticed the dates of those charges.... they were all in less than ONE YEAR!!.... and they don't even include Susin's burglary, Tony's NSF check, the other check for $2000 that was bogus, or MY three burglaries at The Snake Pit, and I'm SURE countless others....

What goes around, comes around!!.... I can't wait to see him TRY to talk his way out of this one....

Now go back and read some of the things he has said in other threads.... you will see for yourself what kind of a true CONMAN he really is....

Neil

Old 03-08-2004, 10:49 PM   #6
Suncoast Herpetological
The funniest thing I noticed is that they have his weight listed as 185. Which leg would that be?

Old 03-08-2004, 10:49 PM   #7
Stardust
I am amazed. It is one thing to hear about things people do, and sometimes even take things that are said on forums with a grain of salt, and an entirely different thing to actually see it.
He IS one smooth talker, I read the posts, a lot of them sound so believable. Prove I have stalked, prove I had written bad checks.
Neil you seem to be right on target with this charector!!!
And love to hear him spouting a lawyer all the time, but on all his arrests I only see a lawyer once and that was for the stalking charge. WOW
Can you say BUH BYE

Old 03-08-2004, 10:58 PM   #8
Neil Gubitz
Well, John.... I'm sure it isn't his "middle" leg.... LOL

185 lbs, huh??.... yeah, right!.... That's almost TEN TIMES his IQ!!

Neil

Old 03-08-2004, 11:00 PM   #9
HerpVenue
Quote:
The funniest thing I noticed is that they have his weight listed as 185. Which leg would that be?
Fat is lighter but bulkier than muscle my friend.

My cousin weighs so much less than me.
But he is also so much "bigger" than me.

He makes fun of me for my weight.
Tells me how heavy I am.
I tell him my gut is not even half of his.
And that my cheeks do not hang past my neck.
Then he gets mad and tells me to shut up.

Old 03-08-2004, 11:05 PM   #10
Suncoast Herpetological
No offense meant Ritchie but have you ever seen Dave?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!