High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:44 PM   #231
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
Actually I was mis understood.

I did say Tawni and david had several buildings.

Then I went on to say what I thought of TAWNI's picture.
http://www.highendherps.com/images/T...leTigerHet.jpg
My guess is that this is brian/damon/david/josh in drag.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:47 PM   #232
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens_Mama
That Face is not the same facial structure as the one with the ragamuffin holdin the Tic. That is two totally different people...yes i know hair can be died but from what i can see the texture and color is all wrong....the head shot is not of a petite woman like the one holding the Tic.

JenJen
How can you tell that from that pic?

Old 01-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #233
Ravens_Mama
Ok here are some links of Posts he has on Kingsnake forums......THese images speak VOLUMES as to HEH's duplicity. They have been brightened way beyond just a little touch up as he claims is all he has done to the images...just look at the Thumbnail in one of the pics...does that look NORMAL to you...the newspaper is so bright....wish my newspapers looked like that they wouldnt be so boring.....everything is 10times brighter then it should be right down to the time stamp and news print.......Now you tell me...are those images posted by an honest person who has nothing but the best interest of his customers in mind?

http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php...07891&key=2006
http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php...12511&key=2006

JenJen

Old 01-12-2007, 01:50 PM   #234
Dennis Hultman
Regardless off anything else, “David” is a liar. Anyone recommending doing business with him based on his own statements, in regards to his collection being closed and not reselling animals of others is helping him mislead others. I know, as long as you get yours it doesn't matter who he is or what he has done. Right!
In my opinion, the lies alone warrant a bad guy vote on his GGC.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:51 PM   #235
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Again, HEH is "Inc", but payment has to be by postal money order only, made out to Tawni as "she handles all the accounting". So they are "Inc" with no business account, and if you put his name on it, he can't endorse it and hand it to his wife for deposit. What about credit cards ? Not equipped ? They aren't safe for a payment plan to stretch out for months ? Naturally, everything is "high end", but run like a fly-by-night, hiding from the law.
someone posted saying, how they file as a business does not matter.

Personally I would buy from a PERSON as long as I know it to be PERSON.
I would also buy from a company as long as I know the company to be a real company.
I would not buy from a person POSING to be a company.
I would not buy from a company posing as a person.
Basically be honest.

I am not a corporation. I am not INC or LLC or anything else.
I am just a self propriotorship.

But you sure can write your checks and Money Orders in the name of My Business or in My name.
I even have a little stamp thing for the backs of the checks and MO.

In other words.....I am a real business...... not a poser

I would not buy from a POSER

Old 01-12-2007, 01:52 PM   #236
Ravens_Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
How can you tell that from that pic?
i had both images pulled up on my hp image zone...so you can actually zoom in a lil closer or lighten to kind of releive the shadows....but that is my opinion and id put money that thats two different people

JenJen

Old 01-12-2007, 01:59 PM   #237
Ravens_Mama
As i look at more of his posts i find more and more that is just sad and pathetic......not only do i own 2 of the babies from Jim Mason i saw all their baby pics.....but for this link im gonna post...its concerning one of his 06 Borneo Blood Python babies....he just cant leave a beutiful snake to speak for it self he has to overkill with brightening the pictures......now please if im wrong tell me but there are NO blood morphs that look like this...i also happen to own a Red blood python which i think is also called a Borneo or Sumatran.

This is just WRONG!
http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php...15590&key=2006

JenJen

Old 01-12-2007, 01:59 PM   #238
Bill & Amy
Quote:
i had both images pulled up on my hp image zone...so you can actually zoom in a lil closer or lighten to kind of releive the shadows....but that is my opinion and id put money that thats two different people

JenJen
IMO, there is no way to tell from those pics.

Old 01-12-2007, 02:03 PM   #239
HerpVenue
Quote:
As i look at more of his posts i find more and more that is just sad and pathetic......not only do i own 2 of the babies from Jim Mason i saw all their baby pics.....but for this link im gonna post...its concerning one of his 06 Borneo Blood Python babies....he just cant leave a beutiful snake to speak for it self he has to overkill with brightening the pictures......now please if im wrong tell me but there are NO blood morphs that look like this...i also happen to own a Red blood python which i think is also called a Borneo or Sumatran.

This is just WRONG!
http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php...15590&key=2006

JenJen
in my own humble opinion, that may have just been the flash.
I have had to scrap a great many pictures in the past.
all because the flash made the snake look leucistic / piebaldish in areas.

Old 01-12-2007, 02:09 PM   #240
Suncoast Herpetological
Pesonally, this is my favorite quote by David / Damon

Quote:
But I do take folks at face value from the getgo when they
tell me they need the low income price plan. I believe that
most people are honest and I have faith in that belief and
that's enough for me.
Can't you just envision the hordes of low income people that will appear with this state of the art screening process in place. I'll bet he never speaks to another prospective client with an annual income above $20,000.

What a crock!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart