High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2007, 04:46 AM   #261
KelliH
Quote:
Any unknown person that comes to Fauna and the same discrepancies are found, they would be labeled a scammer or at the very least, untrustworthy. These are just a few reasons why I believe at this point we should be proactive.
You know, after some thinking tonight, I have come to agree with you.

Old 01-13-2007, 05:01 AM   #262
HerpVenue
I saw that Dave.
Funny thing is, on at least one of the snakes.... you could tell you had the original (wider view)
And he had the cut up view.

Don't worry about him suing you. He can't. He can't provide his real name to the Judicial system

Old 01-13-2007, 06:51 AM   #263
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
I saw that Dave.
Funny thing is, on at least one of the snakes.... you could tell you had the original (wider view)
And he had the cut up view.

Don't worry about him suing you. He can't. He can't provide his real name to the Judicial system
??

Old 01-13-2007, 08:19 AM   #264
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lawson
I have read several pages in this thread and I sit here wondering why people buy from or even talk to HEH? Several years ago I posted pics of some of the morph Burms and retics that at the time I had, some of you may remember them anyway, one of the snakes was of a solid brown retid with a very wide white stripe going down its back. Well on K.S. last month people were posting pics so again I posted this pic and HEH claimed that he was buying this snake from Beau Lewis. I told HEH that that snake was dead and frozen in my freezer. This man claims to be buying, bought or already owns most of the snakes that I have or have had. I posted a pic of my Black Burm and again HEH claims to be buying the very same snake and said I did not have it. I had Ben Rodgers post a pic with me holding the snake. Shortly later I got a call marked "private" the man on the phone claimed to be David and he then threatened me with a law suit if I did not stop posting photos of "HIS" snakes. I to have fun and to post I pic of him holding the Black burm or the retic. I have yet to see it and I have posted other pics. I do not think we will ever see a pic of him holding anything. The man goes to the zoo or doctors photos but owns nothing.

Bobby, this is what Ritchie was refering to.

Old 01-13-2007, 08:29 AM   #265
Dave Lawson
He is just talking smack. I know as well as he does that he is a liar.I think that there is enough people that saw those snakes in my hands to prove who owned them. Hell he has been ask hundreds of tmes to post a photo with him holding one of these milllion dollar snakes and so far no pics.

Old 01-13-2007, 10:26 AM   #266
Bill & Amy
I hope that anybody that actually sent them resumes, didn't provide them with their social security #'s.

Old 01-13-2007, 10:54 AM   #267
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
I hope that anybody that actually sent them resumes, didn't provide them with their social security #'s.

Anyone who did should keep a very close eye on their credit report.

Old 01-13-2007, 12:18 PM   #268
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Resumes should never include a SS#. That can be provided after the employee is hired.

Old 01-13-2007, 03:37 PM   #269
varnyard
We never made it that far, the first few emails reeked of fish. I hope everyone else seen the warning signs too.

I also agree with Dave Lawson, I don't even think he has the first fee for a lawyer, let alone to take it all the way to court.

Old 01-13-2007, 04:12 PM   #270
The BoidSmith
Quote:
High End Herps Inc
Contributing Member
Last Activity: 01-12-2007 10:43 PM
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
Warning Level: 1
They were logged in last night after nearly a week away from this site. It would have been nice if they would have answered some of the questions that have been posted.

Regards

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart