Dave Lawson American Alligators - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2007, 02:11 PM   #1
csreptiles
Dave Lawson American Alligators

I recently replayed to a add I found on kingsnake.com, to find a larger female and small male so I can start breeding alligators. I contacted Dave aka " Dave Lawson " several time before making my order, after many chats on the phone. I make payment for a total of $645.00 which $90 of this was from a customer of mine which I told him that is this deal went bad I would refund his money myself.

Add: http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=24&de=453923

1. Payment One: $90.00 MO: 10226106055 USPS
-Note Dave confirmed promptly with a phone call and sent me the following tracking number: eq 414373564 us.

2. Payment Two: $545 MO: 10412773514
-Note Dave confirmed promptly with a phone call and told me that Dalta told him that it would have to be above 20 before anythine goes out. I did later call my contact at delta to confirm this and his statement was 100% true.

I currently am awaiting the waether to clear up, and up to this point can't wait till dave's gets his next shippment to make another order.

Old 02-15-2007, 02:24 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
Why is this on the BOI if you have not recieved anything yet and he has been keeping in contact with you?

Old 02-15-2007, 02:30 PM   #3
redbird
I agree - totally inane thread.

What exactly are you wasting forum space to share?

Has the deal gone well and you want to report a "good guy" vendor? Nope.
Has the deal gone bad and you want to report a "bad guy" vendor? Nope.

You are in the process of completing a deal. The items have not been shipped yet (can't be done w/current temps). You are anxiously awaiting receipt of this order and excited about your next order???

I know, I know - I sound cranky....but seriously, how old are you?
Mike Bostic

(Not sure why I replied to a "non-post" - perhaps goofiness is contagious!)

Old 02-15-2007, 02:34 PM   #4
Wilomn
I am reminded of the movie Dumb and Dumberer.

So, we now have a known criminal being touted as a great guy by someone who is questioinable at best.

Yippee.

Old 02-15-2007, 02:36 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Seems this site is getting alot of spam users lately....

Old 02-15-2007, 02:38 PM   #6
Mike Greathouse
Off Topic....

Wes,
I am having a really hard time reading your posts with that puppy dog avatar. Are we now witness to the "Softer Side of Wes" ?

Old 02-15-2007, 02:42 PM   #7
redbird
Sorry - please continue

I am bored. Please tell me more about your life.

You want to eat dinner. You found a can of chili at the store. You agreed to a price of $.89 (receipt #004312).

On the way home you decided to purchase a slurpee for $1.19 using your best friend's pocket change - with the understanding that he could have a sip if the purchase goes through (receipt #67135).

You are at home now, heating the chili in a microwave. As of yet, it is not sufficiently hot. The clerk at the store told you that it would need to be removed from the can and microwaved for at least 90 seconds (this is true - you have confirmed it by reading the directions on the side of the can). You plan to eat the chili if it is hot enough when the microwaving is complete. (Please inform us if the chili requires additional time - we are dying to know).

You can hardly wait until the mini-mart gets more chili so you can make another purchase.

(sigh)
Mike Bostic (cranky and sarcastic - just ask my saintly wife who tolerates me!)

Old 02-15-2007, 02:43 PM   #8
Mooing Tricycle
Off Topic as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
Off Topic....

Wes,
I am having a really hard time reading your posts with that puppy dog avatar. Are we now witness to the "Softer Side of Wes" ?

Is it silly that i had the same line of thought!? Granted.. that puppy is REALLLLY cute...

Old 02-15-2007, 02:57 PM   #9
csreptiles
We will soon see! are there issues about this ?? So then I sure the message will be removed, Or all the above comment where a wast of time. The fact is the order is not done and so far everyting has gone good. Kyle it is possible for you to respond this?

Old 02-15-2007, 03:01 PM   #10
WebSlave
I can certainly see a new warning being added to the list for "off topic posting"..........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!