Good Guy Jason Taylor - Beyond GenetiX - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2018, 12:28 PM   #1
Ctcwan
Jason Taylor - Beyond GenetiX

I know that it might get old reading the same thing over and over but I don't think it would have been right to keep my experience a secret! Jason has been an absolute pleasure to deal with! He has been super helpful with the myriad of noob questions I've had over the past month or so. Even when our trade didn't work out (my fault) he didn't immediately move on to someone else and I was ultimately able to get what I wanted and more! He steered me to better overall decisions even though he was "losing" part of a sale. Nobody would have expected him to do that. He is a true star in this hobby!

Thanks Jason!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 02-27-2018, 10:58 AM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Thank you for the kind words Chris! I look forward to future deals with you.

Old 03-28-2018, 10:08 AM   #3
Black Adder
Getting old...lol
Although it never does for me, the more good posts the better and I am sure Jason feels the same
Yet again another perfect transaction for Jason.
Clelia Rustica (golden mussurana)
Great and timely communication all round, shipped when he said, arrived this morning exactly as described and very alert and healthy
Thank you Jason

First time we have actually done business, pretty sure will not be the last!

Old 03-28-2018, 10:11 AM   #4
Ctcwan
You're right as Jason deserves all the good publicity we can give him. We are lucky to have him in the hobby!

Old 03-28-2018, 11:02 AM   #5
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Getting old...lol
Although it never does for me, the more good posts the better and I am sure Jason feels the same
Yet again another perfect transaction for Jason.
Clelia Rustica (golden mussurana)
Great and timely communication all round, shipped when he said, arrived this morning exactly as described and very alert and healthy
Thank you Jason

First time we have actually done business, pretty sure will not be the last!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctcwan View Post
You're right as Jason deserves all the good publicity we can give him. We are lucky to have him in the hobby!

Thank you guys! It’s truly an honor to be a part of the faunaclassifieds community.

Old 03-28-2018, 01:30 PM   #6
Donald C
Ditto on what Kevin said. I couldn't be happier with the animal and transaction with Jason.

Old 03-28-2018, 03:41 PM   #7
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
Ditto on what Kevin said. I couldn't be happier with the animal and transaction with Jason.
Thank you, it was my pleasure!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!