Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2015, 05:31 PM   #41
chris allen
I'm curious..this 2nd deal that didn't go well was supposed to be 12 boas in exchange for 2 firearms correct? Then when 1 boa was not shipped it was renegotiated to the 11 boas for a glock? Can we see the list of 12 boas and which was missing. Also what were the original 2 firearms.
If I missed this info I apologize.

Old 10-22-2015, 05:36 PM   #42
chris allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
I'm curious..this 2nd deal that didn't go well was supposed to be 12 boas in exchange for 2 firearms correct? Then when 1 boa was not shipped it was renegotiated to the 11 boas for a glock? Can we see the list of 12 boas and which was missing. Also what were the original 2 firearms.
Saw the list of 12 boas in the original post. But this second deal he only got 11. Was it one of the 5.1 that he got originally and 4.1 in this second deal. Please clarify

Old 10-22-2015, 05:41 PM   #43
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Original deal

The original deal was for A Kel-tek Sub 2000 that they only made 5000 of them and a 10 22 Ruger that I built with all kinds of extras for 4 female baby ghost One male baby ghost 2 triple het hypos one male hypo breeders1 female pastel breeder and the one that did not come was a Jaguar ANERY breeder

Old 10-22-2015, 05:41 PM   #44
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
From the OP, the 11 snakes that were shipped are:
5.1 Ghosts het moonglow ‘15
1.1 Hypo Het Moonglow ‘15
1.1 Trip Het Snowglows ‘14
1.0 Hypo Het Anery ‘10
0. 1 Pastel Het Anery ‘08

I did ask what the two firearms were a while back, no response on that yet.

Also, speaking as an FFL, while the OP can't receive certain firearms in NY due to state laws, that doesn't necessarily mean the other party is unable to legally ship those guns to the transfer dealer. The transfer dealer could consign the gun for the OP, sell it to a buyer outside of NY, and pay the OP for the gun after it was sold, or the OP could use it for store credit at the dealer to purchase a different firearm. A lot depends on the transfer dealer and the types of service(s) he is willing to provide; some will work with you, others will not.

Old 10-22-2015, 05:46 PM   #45
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Deal for 1 gun

The reason why we went to the One gun is because he did not want to take the snake's back I did not want the snakes and he did not want to take them back so he told me to buy a cage for the female and because of the mouth on the male to keep them and we made a deal for the One gun for the babies in the triple hets and Jaguar for the 10:22 and when I tried to send it he is not allowed to have it

Old 10-22-2015, 05:51 PM   #46
KRUGER'S KRITTER
5.1 ghost

1of the female baby ghost was the first trade for my handi rifle

Old 10-22-2015, 05:51 PM   #47
chris allen
This is making my head hurt trying to figure out this deal

Old 10-22-2015, 05:53 PM   #48
Pasodama
Mel, you stated "It is resolved".
Does this mean that you have both worked out a solution?
If not, please clarify what you meant.

Old 10-22-2015, 05:58 PM   #49
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
The original deal was for A Kel-tek Sub 2000 that they only made 5000 of them and a 10 22 Ruger
A Keltec sub 2000 (which could never be transferred to ny), depending on caliber, is only 700 dollars. And a 10 22 with extras could be maybe 400, assuming the extras are twice the value of the firearm.

That did not work. So, the op said the glock for 11 snakes you have.

You are now insisting the 11th snake be shipped before he gets the glock.

You are telling him to take a 600 dollar hit on the original deal.

Is the 12th snake worth over 600 dollars?

Old 10-22-2015, 05:58 PM   #50
KRUGER'S KRITTER
. No not yet

The reason why I started selling the snakes is because when I got the snakes the male was sick he did not want to take them back so we made a deal on the smaller snakes for my 10/22 when I try to ship it he is not allowed to have it so we was back to him getting all the snakes back he did not want them at that point he said he could not take them back because of cage space that he was not worried about it and he was going to take the loss so then I decided to try to sell them when I seen that he was going to give me a problem I pulled them

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger