Trade 2010 Platinum & Platinum Tiger Retics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 04-07-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
chasenreptiles
2010 Platinum & Platinum Tiger Retics

Want to produce crazy designer morphs or leucistic retics? For those who want to get a step up in the business here is your chance. Platinum is a co-dominant mutation every serious retic keeper needs in their collection. Platinum Tigers are a double co-dominant combo that will produce half platinum's and half tigers in any clutch. The platinum super form produces Ivory, Ultra Ivory, and the coveted black eyed leucistic. This mutation is one of the top designer mutations to cross into any other morph. Run one of these to any other co-dominant morph and get double/triple co-dominant babies the first time around. Platinum/Platinum Tigers are an amazing looking retic mutation own there own. Adults are a beautiful bright yellow and silver. They only get better looking with age. I have a limited number of platinum's and platinum tigers available. Hatched on 3/25. Feeding well on live rat pups, ready to be shipped now. Individual pics will be supplied only to serious buyers after speaking via phone about a trade. I will not ship first in trades unless we have done business before, or you can provide references I am comfortable with. I can supply many references in the industry.

Trade Value
$1250ea Platinum's
$2500ea Platinum Tigers
$3250ea Platinum Het Albino
$6000ea Male Platinum Tiger Het Albino

Here is what I am looking for:

Ball Pythons -Super butter/lesser/mojo and ivory 08 or older females. Superstripes, Lavendar Albinos, triple visual codom, double visual simple ressive, either sex.

Retics - Orange Ghost Stripe, Golden Child, Anthrax - Any Age and Sex
Male Ivory - Any Age
Albino, Albino Tiger, Super Tigers, Sunfire het albino, Suntiger het albino - Only Adult females (3+ years)
*Not interested in Amels, Normals, Tigers, or any Males*

Green Anacondas - Large females only, must be extremely tame

Misc snakes - Eastern Indigos, Het albino carpet pythons, albino hognose.

Lizards - Blue Tree Monitors, Green Tree Monitors, Black Dragons, Large water monitors (5'+) tame, albino green iguana's.

Tortoises - Aldabras

Birds- Any non native raptors - Lanners, Sakers, EEO, ect.

Caging and Racks - Cages must be 4'+ and in qty. Rack size is not important but multiple units are preferred. Shipping can be arranged on large qty's.

If it is not on this list I am most likely not interested. If you have something on this list feel free to give me a call and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,

Chase
Chase~N~Reptiles
651-269-9192
www.chasenreptiles.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
shaka341
Hi Chase,

I see you have an Eastern Indigo, is it for sale? If so how much are you asking? Two more questions. Is this the same species that we have here in Florida? Wo you ship and what the price.

Thanks

Anita

Old 04-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
shaka341
Hi Chase,

I guess I didn't send it right the first time. New to this site. You have an Eastern Indigo listed. Are you selling it? If so, what are you asking? Is it the same species that we find down here in Florida? How old and big is it and do you ship? I know, a lot of questions but need to know questions.

Thanks

Anita

Old 04-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #4
chasenreptiles
Hi Anita,

This ad is for trades, and the animals listed in the lower half are ones I would be willing to trade for. I do not have any eastern indigos for sale. There are a few breeders around who produce some nice animals. If you do a little research it shouldn't be too hard to find what you are looking for. Keep in mind unless you buy from a breeder located in your state you will need to get a permit to transport an indigo across state lines. Best of luck in your search.

Chase
Chase~N~Reptiles
651-269-9192
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2010, 12:55 PM   #5
chasenreptiles
Bump.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
shaka341
Ok, thank you for your reply. Will keep searching.

Anita

Old 04-30-2010, 09:25 PM   #7
chasenreptiles
Bump.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-05-2010, 12:14 PM   #8
chasenreptiles
Bump.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!