Inquiry Morgan Dickey CA. ? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
Peacemaker
Warning! Morgan Dickey CA. ?

Anyone had any dealings with Morgan Dickey in Walnut Creek CA. ?

Old 02-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #2
Peacemaker
Warning! Bad Guy!

Bad Guy: I decided to make a trade with Mr. Dickey and it was a great mistake! I traded some Dubia Roaches for a pair of Leo's and because of the cost of shipping he claimed he would be spending I added several roaches extra to help out! Then shipped first , again my mistake, the day after he was supposed to have shipped the Leos they had not arrived, but arrived on the second day realizing he had shipped USPS of all things, and they were in transit two days and arrived frozen! I managed to revive one the female, but since the last e-mail of many I sent him he will no longer reply or even try to make it right! I have all e-mails to send to anyone who would like to see the transaction! I am not going to waste a bunch of time posting and replying, but wanted to save anyone else the heart ache of doing business with someone who will not give you a fair deal! If at any point he makes good on his end of the deal I will re post for all to see!

Old 02-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #3
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacemaker View Post
Bad Guy: I decided to make a trade with Mr. Dickey and it was a great mistake! I traded some Dubia Roaches for a pair of Leo's and because of the cost of shipping he claimed he would be spending I added several roaches extra to help out! Then shipped first , again my mistake, the day after he was supposed to have shipped the Leos they had not arrived, but arrived on the second day realizing he had shipped USPS of all things, and they were in transit two days and arrived frozen! I managed to revive one the female, but since the last e-mail of many I sent him he will no longer reply or even try to make it right! I have all e-mails to send to anyone who would like to see the transaction! I am not going to waste a bunch of time posting and replying, but wanted to save anyone else the heart ache of doing business with someone who will not give you a fair deal! If at any point he makes good on his end of the deal I will re post for all to see!

Sorry that the gecko did not make it. However, you really do need to post your emails etc here. With that information the members here can begin go work their magic to get to the bottom of whatever happened. Be sure to include email headers and all communications. All you really have to do is copy the entire email(s) and post them in one long reply.

Old 02-03-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
merlin_008
ATTENTION community. I received no confirmation of delivery. I just receive my FIRST e-mail from him tonight informing me the gecko was dead. If it truely has been dead this whole time I should've received an e-mail on 1/29/2011 when this was posted. He has had my phone number since the begininning of this transaction, NOT ONCE have I received a phone call. All of my e-mail transactions with him are as follows.

Thu, February 3, 2011 8:09:02 PMRe: Bad Guy Post on Fauna!
To: M <edingtonj7@aol.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the fuck. I never recieved a email from you confirming safe arrival or anything. I sent you an email on 1-27. It is now 2-3 and you email me and say the gecko I sent is dead. Do you have Photo proof?

YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER. I PROVIDED IT .AGAIN my phone number is 925-954-7489 please CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MESSAGE. ANYTIME. this is NOt how I do buisness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: merlin_008@yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, February 3, 2011 7:14:41 PM
Subject: Bad Guy Post on Fauna!

Mr. Dickey:
Due to no response or effort on your part to try and make our trade right, I have posted a bad guy post which will effect your reputation in the reptile world and will be making more post on any and all reptile forums possible, I will retract any and all post if we come to a positive agreement on our deal! The female is still alive, but the male has expired so that is now what I feel you owe me for if you have a solution feel free to make an offer, as that is all I have ask for from the beginning. You can find the post on www.FaunaClassifieds.com and just type in your name and you will find it under the Bio's section! I will continue to update you as I make post and where they will be located!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Thu, January 27, 2011 6:13:13 PMRe: Delivery and Shipment

Can you confirm geckos were recieved in good order.

Thanks Morgan

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 26, 2011, at 7:46 PM, M <edingtonj7@aol.com> wrote:

Hi Morgan:
Just letting you know the Leo's didn't arrive as scheduled today and according to the tracking number they will not be delivered until tomorrow which means they must have been shipped USPS priority instead of Express, my only hope is that they arrive alive as each hour now that they are in the box will decrease the chance of survival. Please respond and let me know if this is truly the case. I know cost of shipping was an issue and that is why you were shipped 750 more roaches than originally agreed upon, but I would not have put the lives of the Leos in jeopardy for any reason, I would have waited until it got warmer to make the trade if necessary to protect them! I hope they are ok and arrive tomorrow by 3:00 which is according to USPS and alive! Please again respond as I wrote to you earlier and have not received a response, which again concerns me!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, Jan 25, 2011 11:28 pm
Subject: Re: Delivery and Shipment

Yes and Thanks! The geckos went out today. tracking number is EG007857760US. Sorry for the delay again, Please let me know when they arrive.

thanks morgan

Sent: Tue, January 25, 2011 8:01:15 PM
Subject: Delivery and Shipment

According to USPS your package was delivered this morning at 10:16 am and received by A. Hector, so I wanted to know if they arrived safe and sound? Also did you get my package shipped out? If so do you have a tracking number so I can keep up with it?

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Mon, January 24, 2011 6:37:10 PMRe: dubia trade

Went to both ups and fedex... \Express was the cheapest but didnt garentee it would be there next day.. could be up to three days.. Ill give you a tracking number tomorrow when I ship them out.. I am gonna try a smaller box also.

thanks morgan

Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 5:39:32 PM
Subject: Re: dubia trade

Don't know who you are shipping through, but Fed Ex I just checked them and the shipping is $49.60 from me to you through them and should be the same from you to me!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Sent: Mon, Jan 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi, I will be shipping out tomorrow, due to my wifes wrist surgery went longer then expected and when i went to ship them It was $98,(next day) I didnt have that much on me and had to go home to fetch more money. By the time I got back it was too late to send them. So I will ship out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay
please feel free to call me 925-954-7489 anytime if you have any questions or concerns.

thanks
morgan

Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 11:38:29 AM

Your shipment is on its way, ended up costing me $39.45 for shipping plus the roaches so I am figuring I have about $260.00 invested in the 2 leos, I really hope they are worth that much! I found a trio for $140.00 shipped that I bought last night! So I am really hoping these are killer Leos! Tracking number is EG 737770195 US and should arrive by noon tomorrow as I sent them express overnight!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Sent: Fri, Jan 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Perfect.
Morgan Dickey
1080 ygnacio valley rd #13
Walnut Creek CA 94598

Sent: Fri, January 21, 2011 8:15:11 PM

Can you send me your address again, the one I got only has a 3 digit zipcode and I dont think it is right so just in case send it to me again!
You have 600 small,. 1100 med and 500 larger nimphs with a few adult males in the group which gives you a total of around 2250 already counted out and ready to pack and ship, I am gut loading them this weekend so they will be more than ready to feed when they arrive!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Sent: Fri, Jan 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Hey, Thanks. I couldnt find the exact ad I saw but this one is close to it.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=222168 ; He says Under 1/2" and yours are mixed. I dont know the difference..
I will to ship out on monday, expected tues morning.

thanks morgan

Sent: Fri, January 21, 2011 7:51:28 AM

I will send you 2000 mixed, but would like to see the ad for 1000 at $75.00 because I would order a new colony starter for new blood at that price as I am usually the lowest priced on the net at $125.00 shipped per 1000 mixed! I will ship out on Monday for Tuesday Delivery providing the weather permits, but it looks good and I have 40 hour heat packs to put in the boxes for them to stay warm! Looks like shipping on my end is going to be around $35.00!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Sent: Thu, Jan 20, 2011 6:53 pm

I agree with Monday next week so plan on them being there tuesday morning.
The shipping quote follows.. UPS Next Day Air® 4:45 P.M.
Tuesday
January 25, 2011
10:30 A.M.,
Wednesday
January 26, 2011 56.63 USD *

Days In Transit: 1 Schedule by
3:45 P.M.
Tuesday
January 25, 2011
I actually have a breeding colony going and theses are going to be feeders. So I dont really need any adults. I Would like some more roaches, if you dont mind. I am paying 56 to ship and sending two geckos. Would you be will to give me 2000. I saw 1000 shipped for around $75. thanks
My address is
Morgan Dickey
Walnut Creek CA 945

Please let me know.
Thanks Morgan

Sent: Wed, January 19, 2011 8:43:55 PM

I would be willing to trade 1500 Mixed Dubia and will make sure there are adults breeding in the group for you so it will be a ready to go colony or you can divide it up into 3 colony's if you would like! I will need a shipping address and when you would like me to ship it would be best to wait until Monday or Tuesday to ship so we don't have to worry about weekend traffic in the mail system! My address to ship will be my work place as that is the best place for me to receive as that is where I am usually! Address is as follows:

Animal Resorts T.C.
c/o Rev. Jeff Edington
1625 Louisville Rd.
Frankfort, Ky. 40601

Sent: Wed, Jan 19, 2011 1:44 am

HI, Sorry it took me a day. I Sold the nova locally to a person who was looking at it. I have a jungle Raptor (current 37g)I can pair with the sunglow het raptor male. I attached current pictures of them both. Where are you located, so I can go ahead and get a shipping quote. I am looking to get around 1500 mixed size dubia for the two geckos shipped. If we can work something out please let me know.
Also attached acueernt picture of the male.

thanks morgan

Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 5:21:46 PM

I would be willing to send you 1000 mixed Dubia in trade for the pair shipped to me! I wil pay the shipping of the Dubia to you! Let me know soon as I have several offers, but will be taking them one at a time until I have all that I want!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Sent: Sun, Jan 16, 2011 4:09 pm

He currently weighs 26g. I also young nova that weighs 33g. She has slight enigma issues. I would like to get about 80-100 (shipping included )worth of trade for both.

Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 12:43:03 PM

What is his current weight? Is he the only one you have to trade with? What are you looking to get for him?

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

To: Edingtonj7 <Edingtonj7@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 16, 2011 1:41 pm
Subject: dubia trade

Hi, I have a few extra leopard geckos that i would like to trade for some

feeders. I have a male sunglow het RAPTOR, Stunning color on this guy and only

getting better. If interested plese let me know and we can work something out..

thanks morgan

Old 02-04-2011, 12:01 AM   #5
scaledverts
I have a couple questions for the OP. How were the geckos packaged? Was it a foam lined box with heat packs etc? Also, do you have pics of the dead gecko (to show him that it is in fact dead).

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin_008 View Post
To: M

Yes and Thanks! The geckos went out today. tracking number is EG007857760US. Sorry for the delay again, Please let me know when they arrive.

thanks morgan
WHY did you ship USPS?????? You should have shipped via an overnight shipping company!

Quote:
Mon, January 24, 2011 6:37:10 PMRe: dubia trade

Went to both ups and fedex... \Express was the cheapest but didnt garentee it would be there next day.. could be up to three days.. Ill give you a tracking number tomorrow when I ship them out.. I am gonna try a smaller box also.

thanks morgan
This is just WRONG actually. Both UPS and Fedex guarantee next day delivery.

Quote:

Hi, I will be shipping out tomorrow, due to my wifes wrist surgery went longer then expected and when i went to ship them It was $98,(next day) I didnt have that much on me and had to go home to fetch more money. By the time I got back it was too late to send them. So I will ship out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay
please feel free to call me 925-954-7489 anytime if you have any questions or concerns.

thanks
morgan
$98 for shipping costs???? You can ship a VERY large snake for less than that!

Quote:

The shipping quote follows.. UPS Next Day Air® 4:45 P.M.
Tuesday
January 25, 2011
Wednesday
SO why exactly did you quote the OP from UPS and then ship USPS???? USPS is WAY cheaper to ship. Your box probably did not weigh more than ~1 lb, 2 lbs at the MOST and would not cost very much to ship via UPS or Fedex (certainly not $98).

IF the gecko did die during transit , the OP is due something in return for the death of the gecko that died as a result of your negligence in my opinion! Granted the OP should have contacted you regarding the death. BUT even if the gecko did not die, your shipping is simply unacceptable.

Old 02-04-2011, 12:03 AM   #6
Peacemaker
E-mail Transactions

OK guys, I did not want to go through all this work to make a simple statement and not looking for judgement as I am not a judge, I just wanted you to know about this guy! So here are the e-mails as I have been requested to post, I hope I did it right you will have to read from bottom to top to get them in the proper order! Please pay attention to times as well as dates!
Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Bad Guy Post on Fauna!
[Print] [Full View]
M to merlin_008 - 1 hr ago More Details
M <edingtonj7@aol.com> Hide
Add to: To Do, Calendar
To:
merlin_008 <merlin_008@yahoo.com>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date:
Thu, Feb 3, 2011 10:14 pm

Mr. Dickey:
Due to no response or effort on your part to try and make our trade right, I have posted a bad guy post which will effect your reputation in the reptile world and will be making more post on any and all reptile forums possible, I will retract any and all post if we come to a positive agreement on our deal! The female is still alive, but the male has expired so that is now what I feel you owe me for if you have a solution feel free to make an offer, as that is all I have ask for from the beginning. You can find the post on www.FaunaClassifieds.com and just type in your name and you will find it under the Bio's section! I will continue to update you as I make post and where they will be located!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Re: Delivery and Shipment
[Print] [Full View]
M to merlin_008 - 4 days ago More Details
To:
Cc:
Bcc:
Date:
Sun, Jan 30, 2011 12:33 am

Hi Morgan:

Even though you will not contact me for what ever reason, I thought I would contact you again as I have all along and let you know it looks like the Female Jungle Raptor? Is going to pull through, I have thawed them very slowly and she is coming around nicely, the only concern now is that she could develop an upper respiratory infection, but I am really hoping for the best for her! The male seems to be expired so it seems I did manage at this point to come out with something for my good efforts and generosity in this deal! You have broke me though as I will never again ship first in any trade! I am going to a few reptile shows over the next few weeks and will be sure to spread the word about this transaction, starting tomorrow at a local show here in Kentucky where I am well known! I will also contact Rich Z. of Fauna Classifieds and post this transaction tomorrow evening, along with the, Repti Bid, Kingsnake.com, Craigslist in all areas, KRE , Lexington Reptile Show.com and Reptile Geeks sites and any others I can find if you have not responded with some dignity about this matter! All I am asking it that you respond and take this matter seriously as a real professional would! I hate to go that far over something that could be dealt with as professionals!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

[Print] [Full View]
M to merlin_008 - 6 days ago More Details
To:
Cc:
Bcc:
Date:
Fri, Jan 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Guess you have decided to no longer respond to your e-mails, so I will give you until Sunday Afternoon to respond and if no response or terms have been reached then I will be forced to post on the forums this whole transaction. I have all e-mails to show from beginning to end the trade deal and the outcome! I really do not want to go there as I like to settle things in a peaceful manner so please make an effort to correct this problem asap!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Sent: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Can you confirm geckos were recieved in good order.

Thanks Morgan

Sent from my iPhone

[Print] [Full View]
Morgan to you - 7 days ago More Details
Morgan <merlin_008@yahoo.com> Hide
To:
M <edingtonj7@aol.com>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date:
Thu, Jan 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi jeff. That is the USPS for you. They were sent express. They should be there. They were shipped in a insulated box witha 40-hr heat pack. They should be just fine. Please advise me when the get there. It was this option as I was allready at the post office. I want to make sure you are satisfied, so please let me know how you feel.

thanks morgan
Sent: Wed, January 26, 2011 7:46:59 PM
Hi Morgan:

Just letting you know the Leo's didn't arrive as scheduled today and according to the tracking number they will not be delivered until tomorrow which means they must have been shipped USPS priority instead of Express, my only hope is that they arrive alive as each hour now that they are in the box will decrease the chance of survival. Please respond and let me know if this is truly the case. I know cost of shipping was an issue and that is why you were shipped 750 more roaches than originally agreed upon, but I would not have put the lives of the Leos in jeopardy for any reason, I would have waited until it got warmer to make the trade if necessary to protect them! I hope they are ok and arrive tomorrow by 3:00 which is according to USPS and alive! Please again respond as I wrote to you earlier and have not received a response, which again concerns me!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

thanks morgan

Sent: Tue, January 25, 2011 8:01:15 PM
Subject: Delivery and Shipment

According to USPS your package was delivered this morning at 10:16 am and received by A. Hector, so I wanted to know if they arrived safe and sound? Also did you get my package shipped out? If so do you have a tracking number so I can keep up with it?

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Don't know who you are shipping through, but Fed Ex I just checked them and the shipping is $49.60 from me to you through them and should be the same from you to me!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

please feel free to call me 925-954-7489 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 925-954-7489 end_of_the_skype_highlighting anytime if you have any questions or concerns.

thanks
morgan

Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 11:38:29 AM

Your shipment is on its way, ended up costing me $39.45 for shipping plus the roaches so I am figuring I have about $260.00 invested in the 2 leos, I really hope they are worth that much! I found a trio for $140.00 shipped that I bought last night! So I am really hoping these are killer Leos! Tracking number is EG 737770195 US and should arrive by noon tomorrow as I sent them express overnight!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Sent: Fri, Jan 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Perfect.
Morgan Dickey
Walnut Creek CA 94598

Can you send me your address again, the one I got only has a 3 digit zipcode and I dont think it is right so just in case send it to me again!
You have 600 small,. 1100 med and 500 larger nimphs with a few adult males in the group which gives you a total of around 2250 already counted out and ready to pack and ship, I am gut loading them this weekend so they will be more than ready to feed when they arrive!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Sent: Fri, Jan 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Hey, Thanks. I couldnt find the exact ad I saw but this one is close to it.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=222168 He says Under 1/2" and yours are mixed. I dont know the difference..
I will to ship out on monday, expected tues morning.

thanks morgan

Sent: Fri, January 21, 2011 7:51:28 AM

I will send you 2000 mixed, but would like to see the ad for 1000 at $75.00 because I would order a new colony starter for new blood at that price as I am usually the lowest priced on the net at $125.00 shipped per 1000 mixed! I will ship out on Monday for Tuesday Delivery providing the weather permits, but it looks good and I have 40 hour heat packs to put in the boxes for them to stay warm! Looks like shipping on my end is going to be around $35.00!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

The shipping quote follows..
UPS Next Day Air® 4:45 P.M.
Tuesday
January 25, 2011
Wednesday

Days In Transit: 1 Schedule by
3:45 P.M.
Tuesday
January 25, 2011
I actually have a breeding colony going and theses are going to be feeders. So I dont really need any adults. I Would like some more roaches, if you dont mind. I am paying 56 to ship and sending two geckos. Would you be will to give me 2000. I saw 1000 shipped for around $75. thanks
My address is
Morgan Dickey
Walnut Creek CA 945

Please let me know.
Thanks Morgan
Sent: Wed, January 19, 2011 8:43:55 PM

I would be willing to trade 1500 Mixed Dubia and will make sure there are adults breeding in the group for you so it will be a ready to go colony or you can divide it up into 3 colony's if you would like! I will need a shipping address and when you would like me to ship it would be best to wait until Monday or Tuesday to ship so we don't have to worry about weekend traffic in the mail system! My address to ship will be my work place as that is the best place for me to receive as that is where I am usually! Address is as follows:

Animal Resorts T.C.
c/o Rev. Jeff Edington
1625 Louisville Rd.
Frankfort, Ky. 40601

Sent: Wed, Jan 19, 2011 1:44 am

HI, Sorry it took me a day. I Sold the nova locally to a person who was looking at it. I have a jungle Raptor (current 37g)I can pair with the sunglow het raptor male. I attached current pictures of them both. Where are you located, so I can go ahead and get a shipping quote. I am looking to get around 1500 mixed size dubia for the two geckos shipped. If we can work something out please let me know.
Also attached acueernt picture of the male.

thanks morgan

I would be willing to send you 1000 mixed Dubia in trade for the pair shipped to me! I wil pay the shipping of the Dubia to you! Let me know soon as I have several offers, but will be taking them one at a time until I have all that I want!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Sent: Sun, Jan 16, 2011 4:09 pm

He currently weighs 26g. I also young nova that weighs 33g. She has slight enigma issues. I would like to get about 80-100 (shipping included )worth of trade for both.

Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 12:43:03 PM

What is his current weight? Is he the only one you have to trade with? What are you looking to get for him?

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

To: Edingtonj7 <Edingtonj7@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 16, 2011 1:41 pm
Subject: dubia trade

Hi, I have a few extra leopard geckos that i would like to trade for some

feeders. I have a male sunglow het RAPTOR, Stunning color on this guy and only

getting better. If interested plese let me know and we can work something out..

I also have postive feedback on another forum.

Old 02-04-2011, 12:20 AM   #7
Peacemaker
Some I missed !

Please put these in the correct order by date and time they do make a difference in time lines!

[Print] [Full View]
M to merlin_008 - 7 days ago More Details
To:
Cc:
Bcc:
Date:
Thu, Jan 27, 2011 9:17 pThis is the third time I have sent this same message, and I do not think they are going to recover from the freeze!

Here is my third reply with out any response, the Leo's arrived frozen stiff, all the heat pack was gone and they are stiff as a rock! What are your plans to make this right? I did my part and sent you what you requested in trade and as of now I have nothing! I can send you photos of the frozen lizards if you want them! I am not happy to say the least, it only cost you $40.00 to ship and I allowed you extra because of what you said it was going to cost! I deal truthfully and expect to be dealt with the same! Respond ASAP so we can work this out so I do not have to start a bad guy thread which will be my next step if we can not get something together!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

Old 02-04-2011, 12:28 AM   #8
Peacemaker
Last Post

Look at the date and time the last post shows that I sent him the e-mail, he was notified the same day three different times!

I no longer have the gecko, needless to say after thawing it got really dark in color and began to smell so I disposed of it properly! Guess I should have taken that photo, but gave him the option with no replys. I was only to figure that I had been had!

Old 02-04-2011, 12:32 AM   #9
Peacemaker
The packaging was a USPS Priority box with a few pieces of Express tape on it, with thin styro foam lining and a few pieces of newspaper crumpled up in the box with the Leos in 8 oz deli cups with wet paper towels or should I say frozen paper towels! Several people saw the packaging and the Leos that were frozen! I can get photos of the packaging if needed as I kept the box just in case!

Old 02-04-2011, 12:38 AM   #10
merlin_008
I NEVER RECIEVED THESE E-MAILS..........

[Print] [Full View]
M to merlin_008 - 4 days ago More Details
To:
Cc:
Bcc:
Date:
Sun, Jan 30, 2011 12:33 am

Hi Morgan:

Even though you will not contact me for what ever reason, I thought I would contact you again as I have all along and let you know it looks like the Female Jungle Raptor? Is going to pull through, I have thawed them very slowly and she is coming around nicely, the only concern now is that she could develop an upper respiratory infection, but I am really hoping for the best for her! The male seems to be expired so it seems I did manage at this point to come out with something for my good efforts and generosity in this deal! You have broke me though as I will never again ship first in any trade! I am going to a few reptile shows over the next few weeks and will be sure to spread the word about this transaction, starting tomorrow at a local show here in Kentucky where I am well known! I will also contact Rich Z. of Fauna Classifieds and post this transaction tomorrow evening, along with the, Repti Bid, Kingsnake.com, Craigslist in all areas, KRE , Lexington Reptile Show.com and Reptile Geeks sites and any others I can find if you have not responded with some dignity about this matter! All I am asking it that you respond and take this matter seriously as a real professional would! I hate to go that far over something that could be dealt with as professionals!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

[Print] [Full View]
M to merlin_008 - 6 days ago More Details
To:
Cc:
Bcc:
Date:
Fri, Jan 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Guess you have decided to no longer respond to your e-mails, so I will give you until Sunday Afternoon to respond and if no response or terms have been reached then I will be forced to post on the forums this whole transaction. I have all e-mails to show from beginning to end the trade deal and the outcome! I really do not want to go there as I like to settle things in a peaceful manner so please make an effort to correct this problem asap!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

[Print] [Full View]
M to merlin_008 - 7 days ago More Details
To:
Cc:
Bcc:
Date:
Thu, Jan 27, 2011 9:17 pThis is the third time I have sent this same message, and I do not think they are going to recover from the freeze!

Here is my third reply with out any response, the Leo's arrived frozen stiff, all the heat pack was gone and they are stiff as a rock! What are your plans to make this right? I did my part and sent you what you requested in trade and as of now I have nothing! I can send you photos of the frozen lizards if you want them! I am not happy to say the least, it only cost you $40.00 to ship and I allowed you extra because of what you said it was going to cost! I deal truthfully and expect to be dealt with the same! Respond ASAP so we can work this out so I do not have to start a bad guy thread which will be my next step if we can not get something together!

Always in Christ

Rev. Jeff Edington

THERE SEEMS TO BE MISCOMMUNICATION. I NEVER RECIEVED THESE E-MAILS. I WOULD HAVE ACTED UPON THE SITUATION IMMIEDIATLY........

JEFF PLEASE E-MAIL ME SO I CAN SEE PICTURES AND MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!