Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:03 AM   #111
Lucille
I suspect John is not going to change. Here is his reply to one of my posts, from ten years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
im new to how this works. bryan wht dont you quit lying and explain why you have disputed anthing until posted this.explain why you wont answer your and talk to me after isent you the photo that YOU requested the answer is you are a liar.iwont bother to resond to any more of dim bulb friends. next step

Old 12-08-2018, 10:04 AM   #112
NKhan
You filed a complaint based on false perceptions and assumptions. I don’t care about that because I did nothing wrong. You on the other hand continues to accuse me of being in some some of conspiracy against you.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:05 AM   #113
dogshead3
Black adder. What the hell does the dynamics of the concept supposed to mean. Be specific. Address the dynamics of their complaint and quit with the vague insinuations that state nothing. They are complaining that I filed a complaint for harrassment. Period.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:08 AM   #114
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Nick, youre the moderator? Really? Youre not moderating, you’re knowingly enabling these trolls. Not only that youre smearing me based on what exactly Nick Nick Think! Theyre complaining that I filed a complaint with the fbi for harrassment and then they come here to continue. And harrass mewith more emails which they were dumb enough to post. Check the dates Nick.Are really a moderator? Yes or no Nick? So elaborate for me Nick, what did I get wrong? Come on . Are saying that I cant file a complaint with the fbi when somone is harassing me but its just fine for these same people to come on here and continue the harrassment? Explain your logic in this regard Nick. Please explain Nick. Id love to hear it.
Yes. Really.

You are making false assertions left and right and you are being called out on them.

You fail to understand that the people sharing information here regarding their displeasure with respect to their interactions with you are different people, you appear to not understand that Maryland and Michigan are different states, you make false assertions about attributing which location is the residing state of which party, you started up a bet that you lost and you have not honored your loss as of yet, and you have claimed that it is "fraudulent behavior" to start a BOI complaint about something that originated in response to a Kingsnake ad. You have also told moderators to stop editing your posts. We cannot stop something we have not done in this thread, but you could stop lying every single time you apply those fingers of yours to a keyboard.

You are incorrect about all of these things.

You might be wishing that you could freeze all of your inconveniences away like you have with snakes that presented inconveniently to you, but life is not that way.

You probably will not accurately process what I have just said, but I figured I would make a small effort.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:18 AM   #115
Insomniac101
Quote:
So Naim, you say youre not from Michigan but you still bank there despitehaving moved to Maryland several years ago. Really? Really?
Yes, really. I live in Michigan, and bank in New York. Direct deposit into a credit union that my former employer had partial ownership in. People do this all over the country.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:20 AM   #116
dogshead3
Now youre lying again. The different people that you refer to ARE the two people that I filed a complaint on with the fbi not fauana boi. I notified them and Now they are here to complain and further harrass me. Eleven pages now plus more emails. Also fauna is not the friggin world court to settle disputes that happen anywhere in the world. They contacted me through kingsnake and used my personal info derived from that contact. So again, no distractions. Are you saying that I cant file a complaint with the fbi for internet harrassment? And if I do I deserve to be smeared on boi? This is the sole basis of their complaint. I filed a complaint for harrssment and they want to continue. Again quit dodging the core issue here.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:27 AM   #117
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
You probably will not accurately process what I have just said....
If only everything in life would be this easy to predict.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:49 AM   #118
WebSlave
Quote:
Again, for anyone paying attention naim and matt contacted me from a kingsnake ad NOT fauna. Thats fraud Naim, Matt, Lucille,laura. Insomniac. And the fact that matt and naim are still trolling here and my email proves the point. Naim and matt contacted with the same line. They only have half the money. Naim finally offered a bit more after I informed him that I had filed a complaint wit the fbi and allready told him to go away This whole thing is about getting them to stop harrassing me for what? Not selling them a boa at a 50% discount? No, they were never buyers just friends of Jeffery Mark Wiesemann who the day before they started this scam had vowed a barrage of harrassment. Fauna classifieds is not the arbitrator of anyone who gets his panties in a twist. This is fraud and harrassment. The ad that the harrassment started from was from kingsnake NOT fauna. Attention fauna, if you are going to continue to give these trolls a platform to smear me on when its obviously fraud then you need to refund my member contribution! Youre trying to help protect people but all that youve done in this case is to give them a platform for criminal behavior. You need to monitor whats going on. If you cant recognize this as fraud then youre ruining your sites reputation John Farr
For the record, you never paid for a membership here. What you paid for on 11-08-2018 was a paid sponsorship in the Boas Classifieds forum. Upon receipt of your payment, I sent you a reply email requesting the info needed to set up your sponsorship. Since as of this date I have not received that information, your sponsorship has not been set up yet. Therefore, your request for a refund has been processed a few moments ago. I believe that this is the best course for all interested parties at this point. You are apparently severely misinformed about how the Board of Inquiry functions as well as it's scope. And furthermore are implying that your making any sort of contribution to this site grants you protective considerations that you are making false assumptions about.

Have a good day, sir.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:56 AM   #119
Lucille
Quote:
the fbi
Have you considered that there might be a reason that the FBI has not swooped down and smote the persons you allegedly (you presented no proof that you actually filed) filed on? (In fact you appeared to attempt from the screenshot in post 12 to try to fake a proof of complaint by sending a screen shot of the FBI internet page).

Not only are your reasons for filing invalid, it appears that you did not in fact file anything.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:58 AM   #120
WebSlave
Quote:
Lucille you are a liar. I have never done this before! Provide proof. You are a troll friend. Naim there is no new complaint just you fraudulently smearing me at your friends request. Lets see , whats your complaint? Yhat I filed a complaint with the fbi because you wouldnt stop harassing me. So what did you do. You came over to fauna to complain continuing on with the harrassment. You keep sending me emails and would have kept sending non-stop phone messages had I not changed my phone #. What youre doing is fraud because as I keep reminding you trolls that your contact with me was made from a kingsnake .com ad, NOT fauna so lets recap, your complaint is that I filed a complaint with the fbi because you wouldnt stop harrassing me by phone and email which continues and your harrassing me here. Internet Fraud and defamation of character are prosecutable. Not just you and your friends but fauna classifieds for not ending this after being notified of your criminal activities John Farr attention moderator, Stop editing my responses
First point from above, no, this site is not engaged in any sort of fraud. And as such, I would like to remind you that accusing any entity of committing a crime that is not factual via the written word is, in fact, libel. You really should research your thoughts and theories before putting them into print. IMHO.

Second point from above, are you hereby claiming that one or more of my moderators edited your responses? Care to show me some proof of that?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!