SOLD!! Pair price reduced $400 shipped! Italian leather and red/orange trans - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
chris allen
Pair price reduced $400 shipped! Italian leather and red/orange trans

Figured I would pair these up with a discount to someone who wanted a great pair to cross. The male is just about 13", 125 grams and super smooth. He is a possible double het(hypo trans). He does have some nipped back toes, and the tip of his tail. Very hearty, chubby guy. The female is a red/orange trans, smaller/younger than the male, she still has normal looking eyes, but you can just see the black starting to fill around the outsides of her eyes....looks like they may change to black. She is also possibly het hypo, no nips, but the very very tip of her tail (1/8" or so) is turned up. She has great potential to really be a looker, and develop some great color and also possibly blue sidebars like her older siblings. She is also a smoothie sibling. Take the pair for $425 shipped. Pics taken inside, and outside to give you two different shots to get a good idea of what they look like. I do not edit photos in any way, how I take them is how I post them. email/paypal to cgallen.nj@verizon.net Thanks chris allen I was offered 400 shipped for the pair, which I said ok to, just to move them and free up some money/space. The money hasn't shown yet so I am offering them at that price to everyone. Price is firm at 400 shipped for the pair.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
chris allen
Bump, pair for 400 shipped, male for $300 shipped, female for $200 shipped.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-02-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
chris allen
Sold, thank you...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread