NOT GUILTY?!?!?! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 07-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #91
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
Well Crazy,there was no proof she did those things...They don't even have a cause of death...There is absolutely no solid proof that she's anything other than a piss poor mother.
There was more proof she did it than proof of an accidental drowning. She made up stories and lies from the beginning till the end. I wouldn't be surprised if she would have lived longer on death row than as a free woman.

Old 07-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #92
Melinda
Quote:
yeah, there was some doubt, but for me it was not reasonable doubt
ditto. I do believe if the prosecuter had not gone for the death penalty and gone for life in prison, she would have been found guilty.

Old 07-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #93
zzzdanz
"There was more proof she did it than proof of an accidental drowning.".....What proof that SHE did it?

Just for the record,I think the Mother had more to do with this as well...that woman is hiding something I think.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #94
bigtiger
Her child is "missing" for a month and she "finally" gets around to telling some one?
I think she was giving Caylee chloroform all along so she could go out and party.She gave her too much one night and she died.This woman is a psychopath.We have all heard the term "getting away with murder".This b***h did.I think there was more evidence against her than OJ.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #95
zzzdanz
There was no evidence against HER, that's why she's walking away. They only showed her to be a bad parent..nothing more.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #96
bigtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
There was no evidence against HER, that's why she's walking away. They only showed her to be a bad parent..nothing more.
A "bad parent"?A bad parent might not keep their child clean.....she didn't report hers missing for A MONTH!She killed that kid or either she knows who did and is covering up.Either way,you DO NOT WAIT a month to report your child missing.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:32 PM   #97
TripleMoonsExotic
Dan, stop rehashing the same BS line. Their was no concrete physical evidence that she did it. However she had motive and her behavior is a clear indication of guilt. Their was plenty of evidence, just not what the jury expected in today's age of technology. Do you think 10-20 years ago they based a guilty charge solely on DNA? Of course their would be no DNA evidence when the body was left out in a swamp for months! To think otherwise is just asinine. Did you stop and think maybe she delayed telling the police and lead them on a wild goose chase for months because she was waiting for the DNA to degrade?

They didn't even charge her with "being a bad parent" (ie. child abuse). They let her walk on every meaningful count against her even though her "defense" was that the child drowned under her supervision. What happened was disgusting and people defending the decision made by that idiotic jury is disgusting. I hope she gets what she deserves in the end.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:41 PM   #98
zzzdanz
Again, piss poor parent and a liar..NOTHING else was proven in a court of law that says otherwise.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:45 PM   #99
bigtiger
I am just curious...why do YOU think she waited a month to say "hey,I have been partying and just noticed my child has been missing for a month"?

Old 07-09-2011, 08:47 PM   #100
zzzdanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Dan, stop rehashing the same BS line. Their was no concrete physical evidence that she did it. However she had motive and her behavior is a clear indication of guilt. Their was plenty of evidence, just not what the jury expected in today's age of technology. Do you think 10-20 years ago they based a guilty charge solely on DNA? Of course their would be no DNA evidence when the body was left out in a swamp for months! To think otherwise is just asinine. Did you stop and think maybe she delayed telling the police and lead them on a wild goose chase for months because she was waiting for the DNA to degrade?

They didn't even charge her with "being a bad parent" (ie. child abuse). They let her walk on every meaningful count against her even though her "defense" was that the child drowned under her supervision. What happened was disgusting and people defending the decision made by that idiotic jury is disgusting. I hope she gets what she deserves in the end.
Asinine to think there would be DNA?...why do you think there was thousands of dollars spent looking for that DNA? of course there could have been..pls.

They brought experts in from across the world who stated there certainly could have been DNA.

She was found guilty of being a liar,not a murderer...what's asinine about that?
Idiotic jury?..why are they idiots? because you don't agree with the verdict?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!