PS1 with games for $ale/Trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 03:45 PM   #1
Chris Steele
Stop! PS1 with games for $ale/Trade

It works perfectly, I just dont use it because I use my PS2 now. I have some games that you could take with it also. It has one controller with it.
games
Nascar 98
Nascar 98 collectors edition
NBA live 99
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Army Men Sarges Heroes 2
WWF Attitude
Hardcore 4x4
Doom
Oddworld Abes Exoddus
Jampack Demo Disk
Interactive Demo Disk
I hadn't played the PS1 in a while, so I got it out today, hooked it up, and all the games I have still work. I might have one or two more games upstairs, but I didnt feel like going to see. I might have 1 or 2 more controllers up there also.
Since this isn't something everyone is going to want I am not going to list what I would like in a trade or a price. Just make me an offer or tell me what you'll trade for it if you are interested.

You can email me here.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread