Make The Hammack Fund permanent. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-01-2005, 12:43 PM   #71
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewrangler89
Sorry for blowing up. ..... I mean its like every single thread concerning anything turns into a flame war and it really needs to stop.

I think the apology and the thoughts were well said.......
Let's start fresh and all do our best on this new day, and every day, to help each other, and continue to support this terrific community we have together.

Old 07-01-2005, 12:45 PM   #72
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
lol Sammy I can make you some good ole cookies and a cheese cake for Lucille but you have to eat them ALL by yourself, I don't like sweets lol
I think you ROCK Wendy but Sammy I want some of your cookies too.....

Old 07-01-2005, 12:59 PM   #73
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
mmmmmmmmmmm chocolate.....

and how about homemade New York cheesecake?
Sorry Lucille, but you can't make that in Texas. Just like they can't make barbecue sauce in New York.

Old 07-01-2005, 01:06 PM   #74
dragonflyreptiles
lol I guess Id have to make good ole NC Cheesecake, but hey we have the best Lexington BBQ here, now BBQ is my kind of thing

Old 07-01-2005, 01:14 PM   #75
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewrangler89
P.S I changed my signature to see if maybe that would help things a little...Is that one any better?
Thank you, Matt.

Old 07-01-2005, 01:22 PM   #76
shrap
I have a weak spot for (MY) home made chocolate chip cookies and peanut better fudge. Other than that I am not really into sweet stuff. Except the occasional Hershey's Kiss of course.

I am more of the Steak and Seafood food kinda guy. Shellfish in particular. Lobsters and Shrimp and Scallops OH MY!!!!!!

With a genuine weakness for good Italian food too....... mmmmm Lasagna!!!!

Old 07-01-2005, 01:33 PM   #77
dragonflyreptiles
I just don't like any sweets, weird I guess, but I love a good steak, ribs, fish, crab legs and oh manicotti, cannelonni are some of my favorite italian foods!

We might need a new thread for our food addictions lol

Old 07-01-2005, 01:54 PM   #78
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I have a weak spot for (MY) home made chocolate chip cookies and peanut better fudge. Other than that I am not really into sweet stuff. Except the occasional Hershey's Kiss of course.

I am more of the Steak and Seafood food kinda guy. Shellfish in particular. Lobsters and Shrimp and Scallops OH MY!!!!!!

With a genuine weakness for good Italian food too....... mmmmm Lasagna!!!!
Man, I could eat seafood every meal, every day, for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy. Nothing makes my day better then a pile of Maryland stye steamed blue crabs sitting in front of me!

So now, are there any other directions this thread can go off topic on?

Old 07-01-2005, 02:19 PM   #79
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
So now, are there any other directions this thread can go off topic on?
We could find someone to harass you a la Chris. You seem to be in too good a mood since you banned him Rich. LMAO.

Old 07-01-2005, 02:19 PM   #80
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Sorry Lucille, but you can't make that in Texas. Just like they can't make barbecue sauce in New York.

I was raised in Manhattan........
But you might be right, I will hafta invite some New Yorkers down to cook for me, and I can do the barbeque thing....parteeeeeeeeeeee

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!