Info Craig Messina - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #11
Will0W783
Quote:
Yea, I do think this was way premature.
Why is this thread premature? It's an INFO thread, NOT a Bad Guy thread. Jerry wanted to make a purchase from Craig, but he wanted to know others' experiences. In my experience, money orders are usually a red flag, so I don't blame Jerry for wanting to check into it. The replies reflect positively on Craig, so now others who are considering a purchase can come here and find people who have had good experiences with Craig as well as Craig's explanation for only taking money orders. IMO, this thread can only help Craig.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will0W783 View Post
Why is this thread premature? It's an INFO thread, NOT a Bad Guy thread. Jerry wanted to make a purchase from Craig, but he wanted to know others' experiences. In my experience, money orders are usually a red flag, so I don't blame Jerry for wanting to check into it. The replies reflect positively on Craig, so now others who are considering a purchase can come here and find people who have had good experiences with Craig as well as Craig's explanation for only taking money orders. IMO, this thread can only help Craig.
I agree...tho I do find Jerry's response to someone trying to give him info about money orders a little rude Which I think it was what triggered this tense feeling in a simple info thread.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
Will0W783
Yeah, I agree that Jerry's response to Jonathan was a bit rude. I also don't know where Jonathan was going with that last bit about "who are you more afraid of...." What possible help could that comment be?

Really unnecessary childishness on both their parts for the BOI, let alone an Info thread. *SMH*

Old 02-28-2015, 12:14 AM   #14
kimber anderson
Thumbs up recommended; would definitely buy from again

Purchased 2 painted agamas, 3 star agamas, 4 adult savignys + 3 little babies. Received email from Craig verifying everything, paid via PayPal, received emails (definitely a plural on that one) AND a phone call to let me know they shipped and when to expect them. Then got ANOTHER email right after fedex delivered them. They arrived warmly bundled up with heat packs. This was the smoothest transaction I've ever had. He obviously really cares about the animals. They are all doing really well, are super healthy, and have great dispositions.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!