Anyone know Jason Pacheco from Colorado? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:58 AM   #1
RyanT
Anyone know Jason Pacheco from Colorado?

I'm considering dealing with him and just wondered if there's any feedback out there about him. Don't see anything in the archives. Thanks.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
Royal Morphz
hey Ryan ive spoken to him a few times but have never done a deal with him id check the references he offers( upon request ) in his ads he seemed very nice

Old 09-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #3
RyanT
I totally agree. He does seem cool. Just curious.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:31 PM   #4
Mike P.
I did a trade / cash deal with him about 2 years ago on some ball pythons - Of course we are both local to one-another and met in person to do the deal, however he's a straight up guy...

Old 09-13-2008, 09:51 PM   #5
Royal Morphz
i will be doing business if the deal falls thru with an ivory male he has lol

Old 09-14-2008, 12:04 AM   #6
snakeman56
I live close to him and even thou I have not bought any snakes from him, I have on several occasions bought frozen rats. He has always been a straight up guy. He does have a nice collection as I visited his house once.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:59 PM   #7
RyanT
I'm following through with the deal with Jason. It will be completed Wednesday, and I'll return to give him some needed feedback.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:47 PM   #8
viandy
Thumbs up I had a good experience buying from Jason

I bought three ball pythons from him last month. Since I was getting 3 he worked on the price for me. A few days before the first ship date we had discussed he asked if I would mind waiting, he wanted one of them to get a few more meals. The next planned time there was a scheduling problem and he wasn't able to make it to his drop off point, again he let me know right away. Shipped the next week. The snakes were well packed and looked very good. The pair of spiders doesn't have any head shake. Each of them started eating frozen thawed for me with no problem.
One of the most important things to me in a deal is communication. He did a great job of contacting me when the shipping couldn't go as planned. When they did ship I was well informed, too. Of course the most important thing is the animals. Mine arrived healthy and are eating well. My experience in buying from him was a good one, I've no problem recommending him.
Andy Via
Richmond, Virginia

Old 09-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #9
RyanT
Jason and I completed our trade today. Everything went perfectly. I got a nice looking, healthy adult female Granite ball from him that I really haven't even had a chance to get acquainted with yet, but she was obviously well taken care of. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with Jason again. He was also extremely easy to correspond with and replied very quickly to all emails. Thanks a lot, Jason.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!