Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:20 AM   #361
HowlinGaleDragons
Deborah Prince was originally Tom Clarke's dragon then Ed wound up with him and he arrived to me in awful shape; all four dragons from Ed had these parasites and not all of them he got from Tom Clarke so these parasites are running rampant in Ed Clark's dragons.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #362
Iguanachic
How long after Ed got the dragon from Tom did the dragon end up with you? I certainly don't think Tom has anything to do with parasite infested dragons but if I had to guess between you and Ed I'd be stumped.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:35 AM   #363
HowlinGaleDragons
I honestly don't know how long it was from when Tom had him until I did I wish I did I am sure Ed will come up with something I can tell you it was definitely more than 2 weeks I remember seeing Ed trying to sell Prince on Fauna.

Don't be stumped Seanna it was definitely not from me I run regular fecal checks on all my dragons I have not had anything come up except for the sick ones I got from Ed and they where kept far away from my dragons. I highly doubt the parasites came from Tom his tanks look clean and his dragons look healthy to me. I have NEVER had any problems with parasites in my dragons I use to take regular fecal's to my vet until I was taught how to do my own and could clearly identify everything.

I have to get going I am working an odd shift today need to be there at noon; have a good day.

Old 04-30-2010, 12:22 PM   #364
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Ed go suck on a lemon I owe you nothing, you know the glass was broken as you where the one who TOLD me to get some money back on the tanks. And nice try I gave you the count of Coccidia, Pin Worm, Nematode, and Flagellate I found on the fecal.

I still have the counts in his file here you go

Coccidia - + 15
Pin Worms - + 12
Nematodes- + 2 (I have only herd of a dragon with this once)
Flagellates - + 9

These numbers where counted with the Microscope at 2600 X Zoom (65X on eye piece 40X on Main Lens) there was so much moving on Prince's slide it looked like the whole thing was alive.

So Ed dose that look like something not to worry about? That poor dragon was in awful shape! And that picture of him outside was taken after he finally came up with three clean fecal slides in a row. He was still a bit thin but it is hard to see as he really did not like being outside and pancaked out while giving me the official beardy stink eye.

Ed make a choice already I won't keep sitting around listening to you lie and try to get out of this.

Choice 1 : Finally admit that you gave Prince to me and be over with this thread
Choice 2: Send $200 to my pay pal and have Prince back Tuesday (Against what I feel is right - I HATE offering this but I am sick of Ed's lies and tantrums)
Nicole its time to stop lying here.

You have recently bought a scope and have no idea what you are seeing, hence all the calls to me asking for help.

You told me last summer Prince was sick, I have thought long and hard about everything you have told me in the past and now I can see so many holes in your lies. I believe the only reason you are saying prince is sick is to try to rob me of that dragon.

You have claimed another dragon that came from tom was sick also, I believed you awhile ago but cant buy it now. you need to post results from a licensed Vet to prove that both dragons were actually sick.

The numbers you posted are worthless, a persons rep hangs on you saying 2 of his dragons are sick.

Old 04-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #365
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Nicole its time to stop lying here.

You have recently bought a scope and have no idea what you are seeing, hence all the calls to me asking for help.

You told me last summer Prince was sick, I have thought long and hard about everything you have told me in the past and now I can see so many holes in your lies. I believe the only reason you are saying prince is sick is to try to rob me of that dragon.

You have claimed another dragon that came from tom was sick also, I believed you awhile ago but cant buy it now. you need to post results from a licensed Vet to prove that both dragons were actually sick.

The numbers you posted are worthless, a persons rep hangs on you saying 2 of his dragons are sick.
I'm not sticking up for Nicole because she is just as much a liar as you are...BUT

She is not claiming that the dragon came from Tom sick....she is claiming it came from YOU sick...so Toms rep is intact.
She is also not robbing you of that dragon because she offered him back to you pending costs she "says" you owe.

It's funny, you did the same thing yesterday...you waited until she was at work before you took her posts and twisted them into a bunch of rubbish to suit your own needs.

One more thing, you owe Tom a huge apology! The very least you can do is be the man you claim you are and do it.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #366
Iguanachic
What I truly don't get is that neither of you realize how lucky you are to be able to make a living working with these beautiful animals. Some members on here including myself spend our last dollar to own and care for our animals. You two treat them like they are just "things" and bargaining chips. If either of you ever sat back and really thought about the way you behave yourselves in respect to the care of your animals you might very well hate yourself.

I am sure you both COULD produce stunning healthy animals and have top of the line customer service if you WANTED to. I don't think either of you do. You should spend a little less time worrying about your bottom line and concentrate on the middle a bit more.

Your griping and he said/she said is doing no one any good. Nicole, if that dragon was really ill when you got him and Ed's care is so horrible then by all means fight the good fight and keep Prince. If you're just trying for a smear campaign end it, return the dragon, and move on.

Ed, only you and Nicole know the truth. I don't really put much weight into the words of a scorned lover. Does your reputation really mean less to you than the mud slinging, sarcastic comments, and the trickles of money you seem to be so hell bent on not returning to the customers you owe??? I think you need a long weekend in the deep, dark woods all by yourself to contemplate your life and the choices you have made. It's really sad to see someone so wrapped up in themselves that nothing but their own satisfaction matters.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:52 PM   #367
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
I'm not sticking up for Nicole because she is just as much a liar as you are...BUT

She is not claiming that the dragon came from Tom sick....she is claiming it came from YOU sick...so Toms rep is intact.
The dragon was bought and paid for by me just for the breeder loan with Nicole, I drove over to toms to pick it up then sent it directly to Nicole.

I have yet to see anything to prove the dragon was sick, I took her word that it was sick.

I truly believe she hatched the sick dragon story to keep that dragon. I have sold her many dragons on credit which she has paid nothing to date.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #368
Ed Clark
Proven scammer!

This is all Nicole got on the last scam she tried to pull.

Quote:
Negative Demanded a Refund after 6 MONTHS- Complete temper tantrum. BUYER BEWARE BAD GUY Seller ReptileAddictions (2) 02-28-2010

Old 04-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #369
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Have you noticed I asked the person that claimed he was sick how she determined he was sick?

I'm looking for answers myself.
Look Ed, I been nice, don't start the being coy crap with me. YOU started the bad guy thread against Tom. Yet YOU just posted you don't have any proof and are looking for answers yourself.

You need to go make that thread right. You made a false accusation, and admitted it by YOUR own posts in this confusion of threads about you.

Nicole, got pictures of the bugs you found in the fecals? You said earlier you have all the fancy doodads with your new scope. You can't go making claims without some proof, and since a vet didn't perform the fecal exams and give you a written report, seems only pictures of the parasites would prove it.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:38 PM   #370
snared99
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Ed go suck on a lemon I owe you nothing, you know the glass was broken as you where the one who TOLD me to get some money back on the tanks. And nice try I gave you the count of Coccidia, Pin Worm, Nematode, and Flagellate I found on the fecal.

I still have the counts in his file here you go

Coccidia - + 15
Pin Worms - + 12
Nematodes- + 2 (I have only herd of a dragon with this once)
Flagellates - + 9

These numbers where counted with the Microscope at 2600 X Zoom (65X on eye piece 40X on Main Lens) there was so much moving on Prince's slide it looked like the whole thing was alive.

So Ed dose that look like something not to worry about? That poor dragon was in awful shape! And that picture of him outside was taken after he finally came up with three clean fecal slides in a row. He was still a bit thin but it is hard to see as he really did not like being outside and pancaked out while giving me the official beardy stink eye.

Ed make a choice already I won't keep sitting around listening to you lie and try to get out of this.

Choice 1 : Finally admit that you gave Prince to me and be over with this thread
Choice 2: Send $200 to my pay pal and have Prince back Tuesday (Against what I feel is right - I HATE offering this but I am sick of Ed's lies and tantrums)

I have to add here, and im not taking anyones side just stating the facts, that in the vet world there is no such thing as +15 on a parasite reading. It generally goes to +3 or +4 for extreme loads. Are you saying that you saw 15 parasites per high powered field??? Just trying to understand your post. Also i have read thousands of fecals on hundreds of species and never saw flagellates on slides, once in awhile nematodes. Are you sure your correct in your counts??

And for the record my name is Pat Kline CVT (Vertified Vet Tech Nationally), if your curious i run a vet department at a zoo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!