Beware: Gerald (Jerry) and Melissa Johnson - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2005, 05:22 PM   #1
tejasranger
Thumbs down Beware: Gerald (Jerry) and Melissa Johnson

These two were auctioning Ball Pythons on Reptileauctions.com as Snake_Ball_Boy. He was advertising his snakes as LTC that had been in his collection from 2 up to 3 yrs. He also offered a 100% health guarantee. I unfortunately purchased 4 Big Females for a total of $700. When they arrived they were emaciated, scarred, scabbed and infested with ticks and mites. I took the to my Vet this morning, where they were treated for internal and external parasites, one had an visible oozing infection from being improperly probed. They will require treatment for the next two weeks. When I emailed Jerry, his response was he had spent the money, I sent him on medical bills {Never heard that one before}. And that he didn't have any money to reimburse me, but if I would wait until Sunday, he had 4 more auctions that would close and then he would pay me.{Let me rip-off some other unsuspecting folks, and I'll use their money to repay the money I stole from you}. It made me feel like an accessory. This guy is a Certified Cockroach.

Old 11-17-2005, 05:51 PM   #2
Bill_Leverton
This link has been posted in his Q/A , Hope the guy/gal has gotten it touch with you Best of luck on getting compensation from him.

Old 11-17-2005, 05:52 PM   #3
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
This link has been posted in his Q/A , Hope the guy/gal has gotten it touch with you Best of luck on getting compensation from him.
oooops hit send to fast The person you told to E-mail or PM you

Old 11-18-2005, 02:49 PM   #4
Bill_Leverton
Robert, I know this sounds ODD but if this guy ripped you off why would you be high bidder on what he has up..???, If he turns around and accepts your high bid you will be locked into the purchase or you will be a deadbeat bidder. I'm just curious no disrespect intended.

Old 11-19-2005, 12:22 AM   #5
tejasranger
Trying to keep him from cheating someone else

All I want to accomplish is to keep this cockroach from scamming someone else. As far as me being a deadbeat bidder, I'll plead my case to the admin after the auction ends. This cockroach pulled the 3 other auctions listed, but couldn't pull this one because it already had a bidder. I hope that clears it up.

Old 11-19-2005, 12:42 AM   #6
Bill_Leverton
Robert, That sounds like a plan......

Old 11-22-2005, 06:28 PM   #7
Alias47
I would contact the admin NOW...before you are locked into a binding contract with this waste of oxygen.

Otherwise he will have a legal claim against you...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!