Longevity Specimen Ball Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 04-26-2010, 08:36 AM   #1
alanz
Longevity Specimen Ball Python

Have you thought about going for a longevity record, but do not want to invest 40+ years getting there? Christopher is a normal ball python and will be 34 years old in July. This is a documented 34 years, as I purchased Chris as a hatchling in 1976, and have had him in my possession since then.

He is a bit thin from being off feed for the winter, but he is healthy and feeding, and looks as good as any 34 year old ball that I've seen.

I do not want anything for him, other than to know he is going to a place he will be well cared for. I am requesting $100. to cover shipping costs. If you are a zoo or institution, I would also request a donation letter. If you live near Baltimore, you may pick him up at no charge.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
Al Zulich
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!