Wanted Looking for cb, baby or juvenile Japanese (Kunishiri) Rat Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 06-14-2019, 03:18 PM   #1
LOVEROFPRIDE
Talking Looking for cb, baby or juvenile Japanese (Kunishiri) Rat Snake

I'm not a breeder or someone with a large collection of reptiles, I'm just a 15 year old kid that's wanted this snake for a while now. I've always loved animals, and especially reptiles, but it's taken me a long time to forgive myself for my start into keeping reptiles. I went to petsmart when I was 8 years old, saw a bearded dragon that followed me around and put his hand on my finger through the glass and I fell in love with him. The employee told me to hook up a heat mat AND a heat lamp with a carpet and water bowl and i was good to go. within months my first reptile died from bad husbandry, because I was an unprepared 8 year old kid and no one was there to tell me what i was doing wrong.

Since then I've been caring for different animals of other peoples, when friends go on vacation I watch over them and animal sit, I run a business around my neighborhood petsitting and walking dogs when people go on vacations, and I've been doing research nonstop about reptile care. The reptile I have the most interest in is the Japanese Kunishiri Rat Snake, everything from their shy temperments to active nature to their natural look (and the fact theyre japan blood like me ) made me fall in love with them. I understand theyre not a complete beginner snake, but considering the amount of research I've done into proper husbandry for this snake and amount of snakes cared for, held, and understood the body language from, even if not my own pet, I think I can finally trust myself in getting this species.

If you are a breeder of Japanese Rat Snakes, or happen to have captive bred babies available, please feel free to pm me, im really looking forward to finally having my shy little noodle friend I've dreamed of!

p.s. I'm new to this website so if I don't get back to you right away I apologize, I'm not the brightest with navigating websites like this
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
captive bred, japanese, japanese rat snake, kunishiri, wanted