Good Guy irishanaconda aka Shane Weakley - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-22-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
chongorojo
irishanaconda aka Shane Weakley

Shane sold me a great pair of love line okatees. Even though the female ended up being gravid and decided to start laying just as he was pulling them out for me It didn't bother me (he was un aware she was gravid) he was straight forward and even split the clutch with me! since that was not in the deal originally I would have to say you can't find a better guy to deal with as he was very pleasant to deal with and a great guy to talk with as she was laying her eggs!!

Big A+

Brian Hettinger
480 Pythons
480-406-1072

Old 05-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
irishanaconda
thanks!!!

yea kinda funny about the eggs... well on a good note i candled them and all are fertile!! hope urs are doing good too man.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:40 AM   #3
AcePythons
I just bought two snakes from Shane almost a month ago and both are growing, eating like little piggies and just beautiful (even better than the pictures!)!! Shane has been SO helpful and I could not have asked for someone better to deal with! I would recommend him a million times over!

Old 03-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #4
BPelizabeth
Irish

Never bought anything from him....YET...but have talked to him quite a bit. !

Old 03-02-2010, 10:22 AM   #5
BPelizabeth
Irish

For some reason it cut off the rest of my post....anyways....he is a great guy and always willing to help. Can't wait till I get to buy one of your lessers.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ....someday ..........when there is not a waiting list. lol

Old 03-02-2010, 02:01 PM   #6
irishanaconda
aww thank you both!!

Old 09-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #7
JCCS
Just completed a deal with Shane and I couldn't be happier. It's very apparent how much he cares for his animals. Also did a great job of packing and shipping on a fairly complicated ship from higher temps to lower temps here in NC. This was the one of the more pleasant transactions I've had in a while!

Chris Canada-Smith

Old 09-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #8
irishanaconda
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Just completed a deal with Shane and I couldn't be happier. It's very apparent how much he cares for his animals. Also did a great job of packing and shipping on a fairly complicated ship from higher temps to lower temps here in NC. This was the one of the more pleasant transactions I've had in a while!

Chris Canada-Smith
Thanks chris, im just glad everything went well! I cant wait to see what ur plans are with it!

Old 08-31-2013, 11:22 PM   #9
AZmorphedballs
Just wanted to add to Shane's good guy thread!
We have done a couple deals with Shane both buying a couple BP's from him and selling him feeders a few times.
He has always been a great guy to do business with and has some very good looking animals!

Curt Vratil
C&H Exotic Morphs

Old 09-26-2013, 10:38 PM   #10
Badgemash
Did my first ever trade with Shane, and just wanted to add how happy I am! Shane produces top-quality animals AND has been awesome answering all of the questions I've had afterward as well. Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!