Adam Block (Inquiry) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-03-2003, 01:33 AM   #81
WebSlave
This is all a moot point now and I think it should be ended.

Adam block has simply been trying to push everyone's buttons, in my opinion, and he just pushed one too many. He has contradicted himself numerous times, and when those contradictions are exposed, he just tries covering it with something else that is likely contrived to fit the picture he wants everyone to see.

I tried my best to believe him. I tried my best to help him, believing he really wanted help. But his latest actions just got, well bizarre. I wish him no harm nor ill will, but I do not want him on this site any longer. Everyone knows that banning is a very touchy subject with me, and I will only do it as a very last resort, but I reached the end of my rope with Adam Block and he is now gone from this site.

I would appreciate it if all discussions about Adam Block would just cease. I do not feel comfortable about someone being talked about on this site when he cannot come here to defend himself. The fact that whatever he says will be suspect is immaterial.

I am VERY sorry I had to take this step. But I had to conclude that Adam Block had intentions, although unknown, that were not the best for anything or anyone outside of his own mind.

I really had no other choice, as I could not allow this to continue here.

Old 02-03-2003, 05:10 PM   #82
ScottsReptiles
You made the right choice.. a hard choice.. but.. in the end.. the best one for the group (and our sanity!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!