Adam Block (Inquiry) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2003, 02:50 PM   #61
Uffern
Give me a break, Jason. Those comments were taken out of context and you are so obviously just trying to cause trouble. Grow up.

Old 02-02-2003, 03:34 PM   #62
Classic Dum's
Quote:
ANYONE whom might try to keep a discussion about him fair and even handed as joining with the enemy
Is that what you called it when you slapped Neil in the other thread for name calling or antagonizing or whatever it was then said nothing to Adam as he ran ramped?

Quote:
It reminded me of another option that I wanted to add to the warning system I am implementing
Whats that you going to label me as a troll? LMAO!!!

Look at it from my point of veiw Rich. Here we have you, you start this site to catch theives and warn others. Well it works one gets caught. Then we see the guy who started it all telling one of his moderators to stop digging at the theif, stop trying to call him to bat for what he is. Then we see you telling him to become buddies with him. Maybe you seen they had a common ground since they both had been banned from the same site. But why in the world would you want one of your moderators to be associated with a theif even if there was common ground? Why would you want ANYONE you hold in high enough regaurd to give them the keys to your site to stand on the same ground as a theif?? in a case such as that the theif disscredits ANYTHING the crebible person does. Much less tell them to get in a boat togther. Sorry Rich but I cant comprehend that. If one of my freinds ever told me to buddy up with a theif for whatever reason Id knock them through a window. So look at it from my point of Veiw Rich it just doesnt look very good on you how can you expect anyone to take you serious when you tell one of your own moderators to hope in the same boat as theif. Seriouly Rich see it from my point of veiw I am not trying to start trouble here. If some new person came on this site and was buddy buddy with one of the biggest jokes this site has seen who is also a known theif would you take them seriously? Just please answer that as yes or no. I know I wouldnt. Try to see it from an outsiders point of veiw.

Old 02-02-2003, 03:56 PM   #63
HerpVenue
woah now.
everything has been taken out of context.
No one told me to buddy up with the thief and the liar.
Tone it down does not mean be buddies.

He told me to tone it down with Adam....Does not mean he asked me to be buddies with Adam.

He also told me to tone it down with kingsnake......Does not mean he asked me to be buddies with kingsnake. (I have e-mails to prove it.....but they are private)

Tone it down means to tone down my posts. Means do not post with anger and hatred. Insteead use my brain cells and be civil to people.

Old 02-02-2003, 03:58 PM   #64
HerpVenue
ps

I do not stand on the same ground as anyone.

I stand on my own ground. (The ground that I THINK is right)

Old 02-02-2003, 03:59 PM   #65
HerpVenue
okay back on track

So noone has yet posted about having bought the albinos or the piebalds huh? This is very interesting.

I wonder if Adam can post who he sold them to.

Old 02-02-2003, 04:00 PM   #66
WebSlave
Jason,

As you are most certainly fully aware, you are taking multiple circumstances over a long period of time and extracting out of context statements merely to support your crusade against Adam Block.

So here's what you can do Jason. If you don't like the way I run things here, then leave. No ill will towards you, but everything you post is a complaint about this site, whether it is in relation to kingsnake.com or Adam Block. So, and I know this will come as a shocker to you, this site really does not need you. You obviously need something here, because you keep coming back. I am sorry about that, and I hope those fixes you get by coming here are beneficial to you, but no one really takes you seriously any longer.

And just for the record, I am not interested in debating with you how I do things here or respond to your taunts. Just consider this as a take it or leave it site to you.

Heck, now that I think about it, please come back later on when I have the warning system operational. I need to test it out.

Thanks.

Old 02-02-2003, 04:13 PM   #67
Classic Dum's
Quote:
I stand on my own ground. (The ground that I THINK is right)
Ive never questioned that Rich L., just the fact that Rich Z. thinks you and Adam could be more productive togther then working against him.
Quote:
but no one really takes you seriously any longer.
Yes I know the 10 regulars on this board do not and thats all good. I do several shows a month and someone explained it to me as "BOI vision" or the "BOI realm" or something the called it. That a couple of people here cant seem to think outside the box. In any event thats cool.

Old 02-02-2003, 04:19 PM   #68
Darin Chappell
"Yes I know the 10 regulars on this board . . ."

Jason, that's hyperbolic junk, and you know it. We all know you hate Adam. Fine. I'm not terribly impressed with him either.

However we also know that you are big buddies with the people at KS. So, you take every opportunity (whether it actually presents itself or not) to attack Adam and Rich Z./the BOI with the same hammer.

I'm just going to tell you this, and you can take it or leave it as you like. I KNOW FOR A FACT that there is no real love lost between Rich Z. and Adam Block. They aren't close buddies, and there is no way Rich told Ritchie to buddy up to Adam. Rich wouldn't ask, and Ritchie wouldn't do it if he did!

So, just knock it off, OK? Your particular broken record is getting really, really old.

Old 02-02-2003, 04:26 PM   #69
HerpVenue
I have people saying this thread is vicous.
I have people saying this post was ridiculous.

Can someone show me what part of my initial inquiry is ridiculous?
Can someone show me what part of my initial inquiry is accusing Adam of anything?
Can someone show me what part of my initial inquiry is insinuating anything?
Can someone show me what part of my initial inquiry says that Adam did anything wrong?

I am trying to see the "other side". But maybe I am blind. So I would need your help.

I will put my initial inquiry in bold. Help me out.

Adam Block (Inquiry)
How many people have bought from Adam Block?
I want to know your experiences.

Has anyone bought Albino ball pythons from him?
Has anyone bought Piebald ball pythons from him?

I am asking because I was visiting his website....
and I noticed he states that he is sold out of piebalds and albinos..

So I would like to know who bought them.
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/impactreptiles/current.html

Thank you.

Old 02-02-2003, 05:18 PM   #70
WebSlave
You know, I guess I flubbed it a bit by speaking in such a way that all this about Jason in here will probably seem like he is being attacked unfairly. I forgot that I myself made the statement that we need to be a bit more conscious of the new people reading these threads that do not have the context of past history to relate to.

So let me fill in the blanks a little bit.

Jason Sweigart apparently had a runin with Adam Block a while back in relation to some mouse bottle sipper tubes. I believe this can be easily referenced via a keyword search. I believe Jason was rather incensed with the way Adam responded on this board about this issue, and certainly no one else here was much impressed with the way Adam handled it. But I believe Jason took it REAL personal. When things were getting rather out of hand, I tried to moderate the issue and it appears that Jason has taken offense at this. I believe I had also asked Ritchie Luna to tone down his rhetoric as well, as he was going a bit overboard, as I thought it was not in anyone's best interests to let things get too carried away.

On another front, and again referencing Adam Block, Adam had posted a thread belittling Jeff Barringer over a difference of opinion and his getting banned from kingsnake.com. This can also be found via a keyword search, if interested. But Adam apparently got under Jeff's skin, and Jeff called me on the phone to demand that I delete Adam's thread from my board. When I refused, Jeff told me that we was going to be filing a federal lawsuit against Adam Block, and I would likely get named as a codefendant in that case for allowing Adam's posting to remain on my board. When I still refused to delete it, Jeff than stated that because of my refusal to delete that thread, my sites would be banned from being mentioned on kingsnake.com.

I then posted this discussion on the BOI, and apparently Jason Sweigart took exception to this as well, even going so far as to accuse me of lying about the situation. Several threads were running concurrently about this situation, so you may have to search a bit to track them all down. But in any event Jason was quite adamant about the issue and in all cases where pointed questions were asked of him, he completely avoided answering them. Further, it soon came out that Jason Sweigart was the winning contestant of the contest that Jeff Barringer held for a 42 inch, $3,000 plasma screen monitor this past December. While we would not like to assume that such an event would sway another person's opinion of the person granting such a prize, it certainly did tend to color the opinions of mister Sweigart when that was taken into account.

So that is the background on this issue. It is all documented and still exists on the BOI, but you will have to seek that out yourself. I would much rather that you track down those threads yourself, and read them from beginning to end, rather than run the risk that anything cut and pasted here might be interpretted out of context.

Sorry about the diversion, but I think it is necessary to bring new readers up to speed on this issue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!