For Sale 1.1 sub adult argus monitors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
BSM1
1.1 sub adult argus monitors

These are by far my favorite monitors and i had so many plans for them this year and now because of matters that are out of my hands i will be selling them. I got each 1.1 and i switched one from each to make unrelated pairs for my future breeding plans

sub adult pair born in Nov.08 (male from krusty, female from shay). I keep them on dirt so you there all dirty but these 2 have the best colors out of my Argus i currently have. They should be able to breed by this nov and the male is a screamer and only 2 hatched out like him out of over 150 babies that justin produced so my plans were to prove him out next year as being genetic. The male is perfect but the female has a cut on the top of her neck that happened in a feeding accident last week, there was no serious damage done and should be healed in the next few weeks. I will try and get some new pics over the next couple days if i can get the camera (i will wash them off when i take the new pics so you can see there true colors)
There both in the 33 inches + range with the male being bigger

Female 1 (from shay)

Female left ............male on right

Male 1 (from krusty/justin)

The other pair will be on the next ad

I will accept reasonable offers on them but i will not sell as singles but i can switch male/females if you like. I only ask for one thing for anyone interested is if you are going to buy them you must send me pics of the cage (along with measurements) you will be putting them and it must be suitable for a pair and have a extra cage in case you need to separate.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, i will answer any questions you have.

Jadams900@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest
Bryan
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
BSM1
heres some better pics of the female

Bryan
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-31-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
BSM1
bump possible trades (has to be small as im moving into an apartment)
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-03-2009, 12:34 PM   #4
BSM1
300 for male
600 for pair
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-05-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
BSM1
best looking pair of argus you will find and will make sweet looking babies when there able to breed in the next 3-5 months
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
reptile143
where are u located in NY because im interested but im in CT so new york can be 10 minutes away or 8 hours soo im wondering where your located thank you

Old 06-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
BSM1
im located on long island near bayshore, if your not willing to drive i can ship overnight.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #8
reptile143
if i purchase one it wuld be one of your males, if i decide on it for sure il drop you a pm thank you

Old 06-15-2009, 10:50 AM   #9
imdomgood@aol.com
hey please e-mail me i have some questions for you..chris

Old 06-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #10
BSM1
BUMP
U
M
P
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread