Adam Block banging on the door - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2003, 12:19 PM   #41
HerpVenue
What is the use?
Adam kept inviting us to post in his thread so we can find out the truth.
We posted.
Only half truths were found.

Now we are supposed to call him?

Makes you wonder why the guy just can't post here?

He says us calling him would show we are interested in the truth.

Well I am interested in the truth. But once I call him......I know these pages would be filled with.
Adams says this.
No I didn't Ritchie is a Liar.
Adam says that.
No I didn't ritchie is a liar.

he wants you to call so he can dazzle you with his bull and have you believing in him.

If it really is the truth you have to say...E-mails and posts on this forum which you can't delete work very well for me.
Phone conversations you can and will deny does not work.

You say you want to tell the truth over the phone.
Well after many many threads and many many posts.......we still do not know who the darn ball python belongs too. Yup sounds like adam will NEVER tell the truth.

Old 11-11-2003, 01:10 PM   #42
HerpVenue
Quote:
Posted by CheriS
I for one hope this is not what it appears at first viewing. I talked to Adam in detail about this transaction and what he was looking for. At that time he seems a good sort of person and sincere, interested mostly in understanding how gout could have killed his snake. I totally accepted that he initailly thought it had to be genetic, most people think that in one so young.
Thios was posted by CheriS on adam's LOOOONG"albino ball python died" thread.

Well Adam someone already called you on the phone.
And apperantly she did not get the full story. So what would be different this time?

And which of the ten (10) Shouse in Tucson really own the ball python that died.

It is interesting to see that the history was scratched out. Hence there is no way to prove your necropsy report that you posted was even for an Albino. Let alone YOUR albino.

But I guess you Adam Block and your cohort Derek Roberts will NEVER tell the truth.

Old 11-11-2003, 01:34 PM   #43
HerpVenue
posted by Adam on his long thread
Quote:
Shouse is my partner. He had the report sent to him as he has the account with out vet. Can't remember if you asked anything else. As I said the info I blacked out was to either catch Kevin in a lie or hide personal information.

1. The info you blacked out would have shown if it was even an albino ball python.

2. Your partner Shouse bought it. It stayed with Derek. But you were the one who came on the BOI to post and attack NERD and tell your lies. This web that you have woven is getting sticky isn't it.

Old 11-11-2003, 06:48 PM   #44
Adam Block
Ritchie, don't be scurred, anytime, pick it up and call (803) 466-1359.. Not that you're interested in facts but you know, if you ever change your mind.

Old 11-11-2003, 07:51 PM   #45
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Ritchie, don't be scurred, anytime, pick it up and call (803) 466-1359.. Not that you're interested in facts but you know, if you ever change your mind.
No Adam why dont you post the facts right here??? Whats with all the run around are you lonely? Your wife ignoring you so you need someone to talk to? Whats the deal cut the crap and post the facts here.

Old 11-11-2003, 08:03 PM   #46
Adam Block
When you two have the facts you decide to look the other way. Just as you did when you saw proof NERD only fed his snakes every 4-6 weeks. If you wanted the truth you'd pick up a phone, this is just my way of calling you both out and showing it's the drama not the truth you're after.

Jason, don't be scurred, (803) 466-1359, it'll give you a chance to work on your very poor social skills.

Quote:
Whats with all the run around are you lonely?
Those where my same thoughts, a lot of run around to avoid a phone call, one needs to ask why?

Old 11-11-2003, 08:06 PM   #47
Adam Block
Quote:
we are now setting up straw men all over the BOI.....

its getting so ridiculous reading about everyone and their personal dislike/vandettas against Adam.. come on guys, give it a rest, this is the 3rd thread i have read today where you guys once again bring up the the same damn tired story...please give it a break already, it really is so childish............
Looks like I'm not the only one who's starting to think you both look like a bunch of fools. LOL

(803) 466-1359 It's just that easy.

Old 11-11-2003, 08:23 PM   #48
WebSlave
Ghost Buster

Quote:
Sorry bout that.. I'm being a good boy and keeping positive.. I'm sticking to helping people and not causing much trouble though that's hard for me I promise you I won't mess up.

What I've learned is to think about what I wanna say long enough to not care to say it.
Adam, that is a quote from you soon after I agreed to lift the ban on you from this site. You are failing miserably to keep from becoming a lightning rod on this site.

I think you need to step back and go do something else for a while. Right now, this is optional and I am only ASKING you to do that.

In another forum, I have a poll running about my stance on banning people from this site. That implies I will need to come up with an alternative in situations where someone obviously needs a mandatory holiday. If you want to be the first crash car dummy for whatever I come up with, then I will be all for it. Your choice.

Old 11-11-2003, 08:49 PM   #49
Adam Block
Rich, what's your deal? Are you feeling that I'm the cause of Jason and Ritchie following me from post to post saying the same thing?

I have stayed positive on the BOI and taken the breaks I've needed when I've needed? I don't call names like Ritchie and Jason, I keep my posts on topic and more often then not don't even respond to the realy childish things yet you're saying I'm the one that needs a break?

I really don't understand this, you've made it clear that Ritchie is sort of your weasle here but this post is fairly extreem considering he calls names, post very out of line things about my wife and in most cases will be the first to cross a line.

It's also clear from the few others that have responded to them that I'm not the only one sick of them bringing the same things into EVER thread I post in. Many others on the BOI both publicly and privately will say they're tired of both Ritchie and Jason doing this. Even if you look at the Derek thread it's them who took it off topic and yet you said nothing to either.

Quote:
You are failing miserably to keep from becoming a lightning rod on this site.
Good point however, you can't blame the lighting rod as it would just being a metel poll without the lighting hitting it just because it's the easiest target.

Rich, I agree with 99% of what you say and if you're telling me I'm the only issue here then I'll do what I have to. In this case though I don't think most feel the same way you do as many are getting sick of those two doing the same thing in every post.

Old 11-11-2003, 08:54 PM   #50
Casey Hulse
Quote:
I think you need to step back and go do something else for a while.
I second that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!